Short-handed?

55+

Minimums are still 17.5 and 35..If your told otherwise I would contact HR or at least tell them (mgr) that you plan to confirm that with HR..you might then get a truthful response.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Minimums are still 17.5 and 35..If your told otherwise I would contact HR or at least tell them (mgr) that you plan to confirm that with HR..you might then get a truthful response.

Management can and will try to get brain-dead employees to waive their minimums. Happens all the time after peak, especially to the drooling Purple People who want to "impress" management by showing how dedicated to the company they are.

SmithBarney

Unfortunately after a year of cuts of hours, many CRRs are Money hungry and will take anything given to them, and then some.
MrFedEx I understand and agree with you, but when it comes to paying the bills unfortunately many of the guys here
are going to take what they can.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Unfortunately after a year of cuts of hours, many CRRs are Money hungry and will take anything given to them, and then some.
MrFedEx I understand and agree with you, but when it comes to paying the bills unfortunately many of the guys here
are going to take what they can.

Understood. But you should never waive your minimums.