short term disability

fedupforsure

can I have you people check with anybody you know who has had to use short term disability lately and ask them if the got "denied" ?? I know 3 people who have been denied it in the last 3 months

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
can I have you people check with anybody you know who has had to use short term disability lately and ask them if the got "denied" ?? I know 3 people who have been denied it in the last 3 months

Yes. It happens all the time. Once you're on it (STD), you are targeted for destruction. If you think I'm kidding, think again. FedEx systematically targets people on STD and LTD for elimination. One of these days, the legal system will catch-up.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

This is why I fight this company and stay on this site. Sometimes, I feel like a snowball in Hell, because these A-Holes have the money and power to get away with this :censored2:. All I need is one of them, with a conscience, to produce the memos and emails that will prove what these MFs do to FedEx employees. They can't all be without a soul or ethics.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
We have people on STD all the time... I've never heard of anyone getting denied.
Canada seems to be more protective of labor so it seems. But look out, Fred's gonna come up north and mark his territory.

Last edited:

DRAisawesome

i have never heard of anyone getting denied either. good luck to those getting denied. im sure it has a lot to do with safety numbers more than a straight denial. seniors im sure are pushing ops managers to get to the bottom of it.

Goldilocks

This is why I fight this company and stay on this site. Sometimes, I feel like a snowball in Hell, because these A-Holes have the money and power to get away with this :censored2:. All I need is one of them, with a conscience, to produce the memos and emails that will prove what these MFs do to FedEx employees. They can't all be without a soul or ethics.

I think they are all gone.