Short term disability

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
STD is not administered by Teamcare.
STDs are administered by @Indecisi0n
smiley-sex020.gif

10 point

I did my homework. You cannot receive any compensation other than vacation from your employer. If you do the amount that you receive will be deducted from your STD. Supplemental health insurance is not part of the equation.
The Aetna folks told me that we could still earn money while on STD and it wouldn't come out of my STD payout.
For those on Aetna, that is.

ideliver2u67

20 Down
I go back to the doctor tomorrow. Not sure if I'm ready to go back, but I guess I have to sometime. I've had an anxiety problem, not like they will give a damn about that.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I go back to the doctor tomorrow. Not sure if I'm ready to go back, but I guess I have to sometime. I've had an anxiety problem, not like they will give a damn about that.

My appointment is Wednesday. I'm supposed to go back 2/1 but I'm not ready to go back to work.. I'm going to heavily request an MRI. None was every done since my accident back on Labor Day. But I've had some pretty bad pain that I shouldn't still have so there has to be something torn in there an not just the broken humerus as originally thought.