Shot Across the Bow?

HomeDelivery

I got one for you:

Why isn't the SMITH SYSTEM not mentioned on that web page? it is their copyrighted concept, but your company calls it "Five Seeing Habits"

totally plagarized! at least mention that it was from that company that provided UPS with the seeing habits

® “Smith System,”, “Aim High In Steering,” “Get The Big Picture,” “Keep Your Eyes Moving,” “Leave Yourself An Out,” “Make Sure They See You,”
"SmithSAFE," are federally registered trademarks licensed exclusively to Smith System Driver Improvement Institute, Inc.

Leftinbuilding

OK, here's my explanation. I had originally quoted an article from MSNBC dated 10/14/11. I then noticed the quote used was from late July. I figured it was probably old news and no one would want to re - hash it. So, now I will post the quote and if it is old, please forgive. BTW, I do drive a boat.....

Here is the quote...

"While Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke and President Barack Obama are focused on cutting unemployment, companies including United Parcel Service say they may continue to hold down employee pay because of uncertain demand and a surplus of labor. UPS has “a very reasonable contract in place that will show modest, below-inflation increases in wages” for drivers, Chief Financial Officer Kurt Kuehn told investors in a July 26 teleconference."

OK, here's my explanation. I had originally quoted an article from MSNBC dated 10/14/11. I then noticed the quote used was from late July. I figured it was probably old news and no one would want to re - hash it. So, now I will post the quote and if it is old, please forgive. BTW, I do drive a boat.....

Here is the quote...

"While Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke and President Barack Obama are focused on cutting unemployment, companies including United Parcel Service say they may continue to hold down employee pay because of uncertain demand and a surplus of labor. UPS has “a very reasonable contract in place that will show modest, below-inflation increases in wages” for drivers, Chief Financial Officer Kurt Kuehn told investors in a July 26 teleconference."
that sucks I was hoping it was some Tommy Lee Pamala Anderson kind of boat stuff.

Big Babooba

He must drive a boat.

I was told he was texting while boating a major no no.

On a lighter note I accidentally liked upsguy72 post. It was an accident but I feel bad taking it back. Anyone ever had this happen???????

Don't be picking on upsguy72. I just Liked his post so you can go right ahead and remove your accidental Like from his post and not feel bad about it!

This was a complimentary Like provided by:

"Big Babooba's Post Liking So You Can Remove Your Accidental Post Like Without Feeling Bad About It Service"

The next one will cost you $19.95 US Funds only.

Don't be picking on upsguy72. I just Liked his post so you can go right ahead and remove your accidental Like from his post and not feel bad about it!

"Big Babooba's Post Liking So You Can Remove Your Accidental Post Like Without Feeling Bad About It Service"

Now I'm going to rep that mo fo and you too

UPSGUY72

I was told he was texting while boating a major no no.

On a lighter note I accidentally liked upsguy72 post. It was an accident but I feel bad taking it back. Anyone ever had this happen???????

Yes it has happen too me I accidental hit the like button next to a 407stewards post i would have taken it back but I didn't want to waste anymore of my time so I moved on to another post.

:peaceful:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Service already provided by menotyou for free.

HomeDelivery

ok my first off-topic wasn't answered... how about this:

"my urine smells like coffee"

I don't usually drink coffee, but when I do I'll excrete coffee-smelling pee. the Pee is normal yellow color, but it has that distinct coffee aroma to it:sick: It'll be an hour after I take it in as well...

I usually get the dark roast blend or whatever the coffee machine is using & will take in at least 2 cups minimum to "jump start" my day. I sometimes add hot cocoa mix into it as well instead of cream/sugar to have a mocha flavor.

I can't smell the mocha, just the coffee in that case.

anyone wanna share info about that or do you also have coffee-pee as well?:ignored: