Should a tip be based on the waitperson's sexual orientation or lifestyle?

Should a tip be based on the waitperson's sexual orientation or lifestyle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
"Nothing personal but I do not feel comfortable having you as our server."

That statement would be a lie, because the reason for not wanting them to be your server is personal.

If someone is truly that bigoted, they ought to at least have the courage to be honest about it and say "I dont want you serving me because you are gay/black/hispanic/white whatever."

Of course, if they had any courage they wouldnt be homophobic or bigoted to begin with.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That statement would be a lie, because the reason for not wanting them to be your server is personal.

If someone is truly that bigoted, they ought to at least have the courage to be honest about it and say "I dont want you serving me because you are gay/black/hispanic/white whatever."

Of course, if they had any courage they wouldnt be homophobic or bigoted to begin with.
Agreed....on all points. What I love about it is the perceptions. They assumed this chick was gay because she fit a stereotype. There are plenty of people in this world you'd never know were gay by simply looking at them. And that nice young married waiter from ihop? Maybe he likes to spit in rude customers' food.....after felllating his pet horse....ya never know. Always be nice to people who handle your food!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

​If you are ever my waiter, I will be honest with you, "I don't want you to be my waiter because you are sober."