Should a tip be based on the waitperson's sexual orientation or lifestyle?

Should a tip be based on the waitperson's sexual orientation or lifestyle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moreluck

golden ticket member
It couldn't be me because Asians & Hispanics are not considered lily-white and they constitute half of the 300 residences in my community!!

:raspberry:

rod

Retired 22 years
I live in a lily white community. All 4 households on our dead-end private road are owned by white people. We don't have a gate but you will get the 3rd degree if we catch you driving here if you don't have any business being here.

bbsam

Staff member
It couldn't be me because Asians & Hispanics are not considered lily-white and they constitute half of the 300 residences in my community!!

:raspberry:
LOL. And you know exactly where each and every one of them lives, don't you? J/K...i think.:)

moreluck

golden ticket member
LOL. And you know exactly where each and every one of them lives, don't you? J/K...i think.:)
Much to your surprise, I only know my immediate neighbors. That's all I want to know. They can go on bus trips and all the time I'm waving goodbye and good riddance. The rec center activities involve alcohol all the time and I choose not to be around a bunch of drunks !! At $65 a person, the activities may be fun, but I'm not paying for everyone's booze.

moreluck

golden ticket member
1-5 PM is creative cooking at my house.
Sometimes when it's soup, chili or sauce....it starts early morning and simmers all day....leaving me to do other stuff like make people's lives miserable!!
Plus, I have a soux chef!!