Should I apply in person?

clean hairy

Being just a bit impatient, considering the mountains of applications of those who have applied ahead of you that have to be gone through.
If you do get on for Peak, bust your butt like you never have before! That is your chance to stand out as a potential call back after peak.
Good Luck!

upschuck

FFS. If this is the caliber of candidates, this could be a long peak.
I like this guy. Why? because he will probably be here for the long hall(family to look after), not here for extra weed money, and seems to have his head on his shoulders, just a bit anxious. He has another job, and is planning for his families future. Bravo KAsh.

barnyard

KTM rider
I dunno.

There is a thread stickied for new hires that would have answered the questions of this OP and several others that have started new threads in the past 2 days. Strong powers of observation or ability to read and grasp the meaning seems to be lost.

It is sad, really.

I like this guy. Why? because he will probably be here for the long hall(family to look after), not here for extra weed money, and seems to have his head on his shoulders, just a bit anxious. He has another job, and is planning for his families future. Bravo KAsh.
Agreed. First time,it didnt bother me. Good luck to him.

PT Car Washer

I dunno.

There is a thread stickied for new hires that would have answered the questions of this OP and several others that have started new threads in the past 2 days. Strong powers of observation or ability to read and grasp the meaning seems to be lost.

It is sad, really.
Sounds a bit harsh.

I dunno.

It is sad, really.
I give him a pass. Not an annoying person or a name caller. He Is going with the flow.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I dunno.

It is sad, really.
This OP didn't annoy me but it's the entitlement generation. Me, me me...I have a question, somebody answer it!! When am I going to get hired, when can I be a driver? How much will I make an hour? Will I be permanent or seaaonal? Are the.packages heavy? When do I get my first paycheck? Can I have a beard? Do I have to shave and shower for work? What kind of boots should I buy? Etc.....lol.

upschuck

This OP didn't annoy me but it's the entitlement generation. Me, me me...I have a question, somebody answer it!! When am I going to get hired, when can I be a driver? How much will I make an hour? Will I be permanent or seaaonal? Are the.packages heavy? When do I get my first paycheck? Can I have a beard? Do I have to shave and shower for work? What kind of boots should I buy? Etc.....lol.
I didn't get this from this guy at all, he is here(UPS) to provide for his family, and I applaud that.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm in no way picking on KAsh. As far as most wannabees here, he's pretty cool.

But, he applied within the last week, and wants answers now. We all know that doesn't happen.

He wants to work up to drive within a year. Maybe, but he has to be hired first.

He has a pregnant wife, and just learned how good the benefits are. Yeah, a year from your seniority date, they are awesome.

KAsh, I hope you make it. Seriously. But, don't bet the farm on getting in to UPS permanently.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
My thoughts exactly. Seems like homeboy has his head on right and trying to do better for him and his family and FAMILY ALWAYS COMES FIRST. Kudos for him:crazy: