Should I ask for a raise?

UPSGUY72

I think you should ask for a raise. I think first think Monday morning you should go to the building SUP and tell him “I feel I am worth more " I want a raise.

That should officially put and end to any chance of having a career working at UPS.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I think you should ask for a raise. I think first think Monday morning you should go to the building SUP and tell him “I feel I am worth more " I want a raise.

That should officially put and end to any chance of having a career working at UPS.

The Sup will probably need a good laugh and just think that you made him/her smile before running to the rest room before they wet their pants from laughing.

705red

Browncafe Steward
To be honest, I would settle for $150.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Can i please be there when you ask? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Cementups

Box Monkey
It's funny, every July 31, I go on a tirade about wanting a raise and demading more. The funnier part is that I always get want I want every August 1, no fail.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Can i please be there when you ask? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You do know how to have a good laugh. Got to hand it to ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Made me laugh to. Thank you.