Should I be worrying about things like this?

oldngray

nowhere special
We have a new parker that thought he had to get cars as close as humanly possible. Last week two were about a tenth of an inch from touching each other. Driver refused to pull it out. So I had the pleasure of doing it with 5 guys sitting there waiting to catch me hit something.

You could say that it was addressed that evening.

Ever pull out with those 5 guys hanging onto one side to shift the weight enough to get out?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
If it was touching or so close I wasn't sure I could pull it out I would always make a sup do it. If he tears up a truck its not my problem. I wasn't going to risk being charged with an accident. All while I was standing around on the clock.
That's what everybody was thinking. If this kid scrapes it we have a got ya moment.
Yet new drivers are not even allowed to bring their trucks inside to park them because they tear up too many trucks.
We've had more guys DQed in building pulling vehicles in and out than any other reason.

Had a PT preload sup who was going to tear it up last year as a Seasonal. Until he went to pull out of the building before the overhead door was completely up. BANG right in front of everyone.

Paranoid part timer

Well local sort here I come, I guess I'll see what I'm in for in an hour or so. That is if my center manager is at the building anyway. Hopefully is, I just want to get this over with. Only thing I've been able to think about for 3 days.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
things to worry about: Daddy has a gun and you have his daughter in a compromising position. You take a few wrong turns off the freeway,while on vacation,and the scenery looks like Beirut. A positive pregnancy test from your girlfriend,while you're still married.

9.5 everyday

My truck was parked about 1/4 inch away from the truck next to me one day. The mirror brackets were tangled and the wheels lug nuts were interlocking with the other trucks lugs. How the guy did this is beyond me. I'm guessing he pulled in going about 50, yanked the parking brake and slit the b atch right in there. Told my sup there's about to be an accident and to charge it to the car wash. After about 5 minutes of burning up my clutch, squeezed my truck out without anything breaking. Lost a bit of paint, but everyone watching seemed to turn their head when that happened.

Paranoid part timer

Well all that worrying for pretty much nothing at all. Came in as the manager was leaving, he pretty much said to not sweat it and be more careful. Backed in all of my trucks at about 1/2 a mph tonight haha.