Should I file a lost package claim?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I don't think I'll be messing around with Dilli's name!
10_3_6.gif
LOL Hoax, I don't mind if you're joking.

What S-M-H posted was out of line and I was trying to figure out if NE was supporting that post or mine.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
NE, I totally understand where you're coming from, as far as your Mom is concerned. I told my children, from the very beginning, what was going on with Grandma. They knew she was slowly losing her mind and when she eventually had her stroke, knew what the prognosis was. We all cried about her situation and when she passed away in December, we were prepared for that as well. Our prayers are with you and your family as you go through this time in your lives.

When I read your posts, I can tell you're no softy. I'm not going to say that you need to be nice. You have your own take on what people post, as well as your own way of replying. What I'm getting at is, you are you, and you're the only you on here. Keep it real and be you. Happy New Year, brother.

McLeod

As a driver for UPS I'm glad we didn't work on xmas!! Those people who feel we should have been delivering I don't agree with. Because every year xmas is on the Dec. 25th....plan ahead it is winter time! You get bad roads and delays and no package for a loved one is worth me risking my safety.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
LOL Hoax, I don't mind if you're joking.

What S-M-H posted was out of line and I was trying to figure out if NE was supporting that post or mine.

I'm sorry for disturbing your warm and fuzzy feelings...It was no more out of line than EricH directly implying that UPS employees get to tear through peoples damaged salvagable goods and help themsevlves like racoons through a garbage can - which is not a stretch if you read his/her original post. :laughing:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm sorry for disturbing your warm and fuzzy feelings...It was no more out of line than EricH directly implying that UPS employees get to tear through peoples damaged salvagable goods and help themsevlves like racoons through a garbage can - which is not a stretch if you read his/her original post. :laughing:
I don't think you needed to say that you pissed on a customers cookies.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Eric

Glad your packages are moving. There are a lot of reasons for them not to move, but that information should be updated with your package info.

NE. What can I say. My heart and prayers are with you.

My beloved sister in law started a downward spiral two weeks ago with cancer. Dry heaving for hours on end, cant keep anything down, can only take a bit of ice at times. Hard to watch, hard to take, and darn sure tough emotionally. And very tough on her 11 year old son and my brother.

Every night not sure if there will be a tomorrow.

Let her know she is loved, and like you said, its alright for her to go.

YIMP

d