Should I move on from UPS?

Should I quit?

• Total voters

SummerMan

I've been a full time driver for just over a mere 2 years. With the newest contract I've got another 2 before top pay. I'm in a northern state and winter is hell. Closest family is half of the country away. I'm only up here for my college girlfriend but looks like this relationship will end. I've already got another 11 guys under me in seniority and last month got my own route. It's a good route not going to lie. Would quitting and moving south away from the cold be worth it? I'm not happy living in this area but I'm afraid I won't find a job that can match pay and benefits elsewhere. Anyone else go through a similar situation?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I've been a full time driver for just over a mere 2 years. With the newest contract I've got another 2 before top pay. I'm in a northern state and winter is hell. Closest family is half of the country away. I'm only up here for my college girlfriend but looks like this relationship will end. I've already got another 11 guys under me in seniority and last month got my own route. It's a good route not going to lie. Would quitting and moving south away from the cold be worth it? I'm not happy living in this area but I'm afraid I won't find a job that can match pay and benefits elsewhere. Anyone else go through a similar situation?

If you don't enjoy the job move. Nothing worse than doing something you hate for a living

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
If you're in your 20's run like the wind...