Should I swicth?

Aquel Daley

im a new hire for loading that's going through a 30 day traning period. I had sups watch me this whole week and I got hit with a heavy load and I had to break the jam a lot, which kinda left me a little intimidating. My sup told me I'm doing good since I reach my goal of 300 packages an hour but I was wondering if it is too late to swicth to unload.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
im a new hire for loading that's going through a 30 day traning period. I had sups watch me this whole week and I got hit with a heavy load and I had to break the jam a lot, which kinda left me a little intimidating. My sup told me I'm doing good since I reach my goal of 300 packages an hour but I was wondering if it is too late to swicth to unload.
I couldn't even get past the lack of punctuation and capitalization, grammar and misspelling to even get to the content.

PT Car Washer

Do you have a choice in the matter. Everyone else works as directed. Seriously, if you are doing that well loading you can expect to stay there. At least until you have some seniority under your belt.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You don't get to decide where you want to work...you go where your sup tells you...load, unload...that's management's call...not yours.

AndUPSER

Unload is horrible, stay loading. Eventually you will get to load a trailer with an extendo and be set. I see way to many guys with back problems in unload.

AndUPSER

We get 4.5-6 hours...except during peak...us loaders get more hours than unload. Local sort barely gets 4...

They said during peak to expect 8-9 hour days every day on preload. Twilight gets 6-8 hours.

Plus driver helping will bring in big money since they raised it to $15 an hour.