Should I swicth?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Here too, maybe that will keep them working longer. Even at almost $13 before, had trouble keeping helpers because that weren't used enough. Had HR scrambling last few weeks last year to hire more.
Our building always seems to hire way more helpers than they'll actually ever need...I've heard plenty of complaints from people who were hired...did the orientation and got a uniform...but were never called once to work.

AndUPSER

So new hires get paid less than seasonals? That doesn't seem right...not saying you're lying, but that's just messed up.

Yes, seasonal driver helpers make more than the new hires inside. But, the people inside have the right to help before seasonal hires. Plus, inside workers are guaranteed 3 1/2 hours.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes, seasonal driver helpers make more than new hires inside. But, the people inside have the right to help before seasonal hires.
Ohhhh okay...then that's fair. We just started that in my local...before this peak...inside PTers were not allowed to be helpers over seasonals.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Probably that and,too many fake Injuries by seasonals.
Lol probably...and a few real ones too. Had a helper last peak fall out of the jumpseat and onto the pavement because he unbuckled his seatbelt before the PC came to a stop...he didn't know that the driver was going to back first....he was too busy playing on his phone to pay attention.