Should i switch to feeders ?

brownburro

Feeders suck. Don't do it.
e5adfa0b1519a69c4b56fca062bf2e66.jpg

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
Kick Your Dog,
Please tell me your secret for working over 60 hours per pay period I have a couple fellow feeder drivers who would really like to know.
It's called a 3 day sleeper run that pays "40 hours". Then finish the work week locally for another 2-3 days at 6th and 7th day wage (70 hours available in 7 days since you had a sleeper berth rest period) But, you already know this right? Yeah, guess not. Do the math.

Last edited:
L

Little Brownie Girl

UPS has a driver killed at least once a year...- each has its own rewards and dangers - not enough money anywhere as your coming home is priceless,,,

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Bro, you've been hanging with UPSTATE? You already know everything and have never been in a tractor. Wow.
All you had to do was say how feeder guys make 155K or more with the little trick you just posted from the get go. Working a normal 60 hours even every week would not get you those wages. Doesn't take me being a feeder driver to know that, just basic math. With the method you mentioned you indeed have to work 60+ hours a week and like I said before, I'll pass. I like my balance of hours and pay just fine. I am not chasing any bone, just doing my simple job and getting money. You do the same.

Johney

It's called a 3 day sleeper run that pays "40 hours". Then finish the work week locally for another 2-3 days at 6th and 7th day wage (70 hours available in 7 days since you had a sleeper berth rest period) But, you already know this right? Yeah, guess not. Do the math.
No sleeper runs here so no I wouldn't know that.

Kicked Your Dog

All you had to do was say how feeder guys make 155K or more with the little trick you just posted from the get go. Working a normal 60 hours even every week would not get you those wages. Doesn't take me being a feeder driver to know that, just basic math. With the method you mentioned you indeed have to work 60+ hours a week and like I said before, I'll pass. I like my balance of hours and pay just fine. I am not chasing any bone, just doing my simple job and getting money. You do the same.
No sleeper runs here so no I wouldn't know that.
So you don't know, but speak like it couldn't ever be possible in the whole world of UPS? Wow, Upstate has disciples.

Last edited:

Kicked Your Dog

No you don't have to work over 60 to earn what I've quoted! Damnit man. But if you work 60+ you can make even more. Let this thread die the ugly death it deserves. Holy crap, stick to package and never look back.

Johney

So you don't know, but speak like it couldn't ever be possible in the whole world of UPS? Wow, Upstate has disciples.
Please show me where I said it couldn't be possible a$$wipe? I asked how it was possible. TTKU. You give feeder drivers a bad name. You and TOS would make great sleeper partners.Bro.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I know 3 guys that went into feeder and came back to pkg. 1 became a car washer & now retired, 1 came back to pkg now a porter & then other came back & now a car washer, so its not for everyone
Just because you come back doesn't mean they regretted it.

I'd do carwash over feeders too.