Should I take it

Nolimitz

And my sarcasm clearly slipped right past u. Pretty clear not one person, who has worked for fed ex for years mind u, doesn't even remotely like going to work.

Sent using BrownCafe App

So by all means come join the party of haters. Will be interesting to see how long you can maintain u positive outlook. Don't forget to double dose on the purple kool-aid.

Whocares123

So by all means come join the party of haters. Will be interesting to see how long you can maintain u positive outlook. Don't forget to double dose on the purple kool-aid.
Shut up :censored2: bag..u keep living ur miserable little life, unlike u if I don't like something I change it..not hop on a forum for 10 years complaining about it. Those ppl "doubling up on purple kool-aid" are the same ppl trying to have a positive outlook on their job, and trying to actually make a career out of it instead of hopping behind a keyboard after work talkin about how much they hate it. Ur a clown, have fun being miserable.

Sent using BrownCafe App

hypo hanna

A little advice though. I wouldn't go into that station with the same attitude you have shown us here or you may find yourself as hated as upper mgmt. The people on this board feel the way they do after 20-30 years with fedex. Most were gung ho types early in their careers but eventually learned what that gets you here.

Whocares123

I don't care..I go to work to go to work..I'm not being an :censored2:, I'm just stating the facts. If u do not like something then it's up to urself to change it. I'm not there to make friends, and I certainly understand nobody owes me a dime. I just feel sorry for u guys, I couldn't imagine going to work hating it for the past 10 plus years. My co workers can hate me all they want, but if they hate me because I'm taking a positive outlook at my situation, and trying to make the best out if it then I don't wanna be their friends anyways.

Sent using BrownCafe App

dezguy

U guys should really quit. Truly, I'm not sure what ur doing with your lives where u hate going to work everyday it's mind blowing.

Sent using BrownCafe App

So you come on to this forum, asking for advice whether or not to work for Express and when people give you their honest opinion, you get pissed and tell them they should quit? Seems legit...

Whocares123

I was thinking the same thing, plus I don't remember anyone asking for HIS opinion.
Aww look, butt buddies. I bet u guys text eachother every day about how horrible ur days were. I think somebody's mad that they get overlooked for promotions.. I think u guys have made it clear u don't like or recommend anybody to work for fed ex. And no, ur right nobody did ask for my opinion and yet ur still writing on my post. Maybe u guys just have crappy stations. So the company isn't what it used to be, welcome to today's society. It's not always gonna be rainbows and unicorns. U guys are babies.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Aww look, butt buddies. I bet u guys text eachother every day about how horrible ur days were. I think somebody's mad that they get overlooked for promotions.. I think u guys have made it clear u don't like or recommend anybody to work for fed ex. And no, ur right nobody did ask for my opinion and yet ur still writing on my post. Maybe u guys just have crappy stations. So the company isn't what it used to be, welcome to today's society. It's not always gonna be rainbows and unicorns. U guys are babies.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Hmm. I've worked at 6 stations. How many have you worked at, Troll? Umm, I'm thinking, none. You're obviously smarter than all of us, so good luck to you. Hope you don't show up in my station. We have enough know-it-all rookies who soon simmer down or quit when they find out what time it is.

dezguy

Again, I suggest you talk with migrantworker. He came here, telling us all how Express was a land of rainbows and chocolate. Now he's seen what Express is really like to work for.

Whocares123

Hmm. I've worked at 6 stations. How many have you worked at, Troll? Umm, I'm thinking, none. You're obviously smarter than all of us, so good luck to you. Hope you don't show up in my station. We have enough know-it-all rookies who soon simmer down or quit when they find out what time it is.
Troll? Really? And I never said I knew it all. Matter of fact I know nothing. I was simply stating the fact that u should have a positive outlook on your situation. And if you don't like ur situation then change it. But keep doing what ur doing, it's been seeming to work out for u and ur happiness. Ppl like u that make me feel normal. Troll? Haha.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Whocares123

Again, I suggest you talk with migrantworker. He came here, telling us all how Express was a land of rainbows and chocolate. Now he's seen what Express is really like to work for.
I will, thanks for the info. Least ur not childish enough to use the word troll.

Sent using BrownCafe App

dezguy

I will, thanks for the info. Least ur not childish enough to use the word troll.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Yet you called me and Operational Needs "butt buddies".

Interesting you find someone calling you a troll childish yet a homophobic slur is ok in your books.

Whocares123

You can call me a child all you want you're still a troll.
Wasn't even talking to u. But u guys are right, I apologize. Your right and I'm probably wrong. Clearly, you guys are the experienced ones here. I hated coke as much as you hate fed ex. I'm so fortunate to be around so much intelligence. Thanks guys for your input. I appreciate the info.

Sent using BrownCafe App

hypo hanna

You have yet to work a single minute at a single fedex facility but you claim to know more about it and disparage people who have been here 30 years. You did this even after admitting in your initial post that many of the employees here don't think favorably of fedex.

That certainly is troll behavior in my book.

Whocares123

You have yet to work a single minute at a single fedex facility but you claim to know more about it and disparage people who have been here 30 years. You did this even after admitting in your initial post that many of the employees here don't think favorably of fedex.

That certainly is troll behavior in my book.
I already apologized for it, what more do u want from me.

Sent using BrownCafe App