Should "Loyal Teamster" otherwise known as jazhielcit2 be banned from BC

Should "Loyal Teamster" otherwise known as jazhielcit2 be banned from BC?

• Total voters

UPS Preloader

This guy is all over the place. First he was being targeted by his supervisor, then his brothers and sisters were lazy and useless. Then he was in love with UPS. Then he became a so called Loyal Teamster. Then he hated the company and started throwing all his brothers and sisters under the bus. Now he is discouraging new hires with blatant lies and threats. My question to you, should "Loyal Teamster" otherwise known as jazhielcit2 be banned from BC?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This guy is all over the place. First he was being targeted by his supervisor, then his brothers and sisters were lazy and useless. Then he was in love with UPS. Then he became a so called Loyal Teamster. Then he hated the company and started throwing all his brothers and sisters under the bus. Now he is discouraging new hires with blatant lies and threats. My question to you, should "Loyal Teamster" otherwise known as jazhielcit2 be banned from BC?

You forgot to mention davidmex as another incarnation.

I would vote "no" but I'm willing to change my mind. :wink2:

So far, he is just riling up the goobers that take themselves very, very seriously and I find him funny ... almost as much as the people that reply to him.
Ever heard the phrase, "Don't feed the Troll"?

Loyal Teamster

Most All my posts and threads are backed up with supporting evidence. This forum is meant to freely express thoughts and or concerns without retaliation. I have not threaten anyone. You are free to agree or disagree with any post, but you aren't allowed to ban someone for having different beliefs.
"This guy is all over the place." is a foolish argument for BANNING someone. Slap yourself please.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Most All my posts and threads are backed up it supporting evidence. This forum is meant to freely express thoughts and or concerns without retaliation. I have not threaten anyone. You are free to agree or disagree with any post, but you aren't allowed to ban someone for having different beliefs.
"This guy is all over the place." is a foolish argument for BANNING someone.

He's got a good point!
​If you don't like him, you can always negative rep him.

UPS Preloader

Most All my posts and threads are backed up it supporting evidence. This forum is meant to freely express thoughts and or concerns without retaliation. I have not threaten anyone. You are free to agree or disagree with any post, but you aren't allowed to ban someone for having different beliefs.
"This guy is all over the place." is a foolish argument for BANNING someone.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

Where is the supporting evidence for this comment?

"Contact your local Teamsters center. Tell them you paid your union dues in December & they will facilitate the hiring process. If you were one of the FEW who paid union dues on December, it means you are hired with teamsters & they just need to let UPS know. give them a call. Thanks,
Loyal Teamster"

How is this not a threat?

"Once your in, we won't let you get out. We will take advantage of your young age and work you till we break you. We like the young kids especially if they don't go to college, cus they'll be stuck with us for the rest of their life."

I'm ok with you having different beliefs. I'm not on with your lack of respect for others, your lies, and the above threats to potential new hires.

UPS Preloader

He's got a good point!
​If you don't like him, you can always negative rep him.

I think that was his only legitimate post since he's been here. I won't negative rep anyone because I don't like them. I'll leave that to others. My guess is that his reputation will be hovering around zero for a long time.

Loyal Teamster

Where is the supporting evidence for this comment?

"Contact your local Teamsters center. Tell them you paid your union dues in December & they will facilitate the hiring process. If you were one of the FEW who paid union dues on December, it means you are hired with teamsters & they just need to let UPS know. give them a call. Thanks,
Loyal Teamster"

"Once your in, we won't let you get out. We will take advantage of your young age and work you till we break you. We like the young kids especially if they don't go to college, cus they'll be stuck with us for the rest of their life."

I'm ok with you having different beliefs. I'm not on with your lack of respect for others, your lies, and the above threats to potential new hires.

"Most All my posts"

And no, its not a threat, its reality with lots of supporting evidence including my own experience and many, many other users experiences.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

Loyal Teamster

One example:
I see the young kids walking thru the gates and would love to warn them of what they are getting themselves into.. Hell, if I could go back in time, I would finish my last year of college and have a job where I felt my work was appreciated. I have too many friends with jobs with companies such s IBM, Bank of America USAIRWAYS, GOOGLE, ETC..When we all get together and the topic of work comes up, they talk proudly of their companions and the excellent benefits that receive . When I talk about UPS and the current issues there, they are appalled when they hear my daily routine of MGMT harassing us drivers.. There are better choice to make other than UPS.. If your in college and need the income that is one thing, but by all means get your degree, and move on. ! If college is not your thing, go to a trade school to learn plumbing or electrical work.. The work expected by UPS for our part timers is crazy for the wage they are given. the full timers are paid well, but the mental games UPS plays negate and good reason to stay.There are other jobs out there that will pay you just as much as UPS without all the harassment. If I would have been talked to, and told the real story of UPS, I truly believe I would have gone to the other job that was being offered to me.. My advice, think long and hard before getting stuck with UPS.. It will not only affect your body but your mental health as well.. And, it is only going to get worse. !

http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/advice-for-new-kids-wanting-to-join-ups.350744/

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Your own experience? Lmao you've been there a WHOLE month. What a noob. But no, let's not ban Jazzhands....he needs something to do while living in his mother's basement.

UPS Preloader

One example:
I see the young kids walking thru the gates and would love to warn them of what they are getting themselves into.. Hell, if I could go back in time, I would finish my last year of college and have a job where I felt my work was appreciated. I have too many friends with jobs with companies such s IBM, Bank of America USAIRWAYS, GOOGLE, ETC..When we all get together and the topic of work comes up, they talk proudly of their companions and the excellent benefits that receive . When I talk about UPS and the current issues there, they are appalled when they hear my daily routine of MGMT harassing us drivers.. There are better choice to make other than UPS.. If your in college and need the income that is one thing, but by all means get your degree, and move on. ! If college is not your thing, go to a trade school to learn plumbing or electrical work.. The work expected by UPS for our part timers is crazy for the wage they are given. the full timers are paid well, but the mental games UPS plays negate and good reason to stay.There are other jobs out there that will pay you just as much as UPS without all the harassment. If I would have been talked to, and told the real story of UPS, I truly believe I would have gone to the other job that was being offered to me.. My advice, think long and hard before getting stuck with UPS.. It will not only affect your body but your mental health as well.. And, it is only going to get worse. !

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/advice-new-kids-wanting-join-ups-350744/index4.html#ixzz2W4hYQ5uk

This is how most of your posts should be written. Did your mom help you write this one? LOL I'll admit, it's not as much fun, but you didn't come across like a piece of :censored2::censored2: like you do in your other posts.

Loyal Teamster

Your own experience? Lmao you've been there a WHOLE month. What a noob. But no, let's not ban Jazzhands....he needs something to do while living in his mother's basement.

These past 6 months have enlighten me. I've learned so much & can't imagine what you guys with careers at UPS have gone threw. Thanks to this forum, the second day i cleared seniority I had to put a stop to management making me pick up for lazy preloaders.(I learned it was a nationwide issue, and had to stop it before it got worse)
http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/preloader-seems-faster-i-work-more-work-i-get-350249/

After this issue was solved its a pretty good environment, but no potential for career growth.

UPS Preloader

These past 6 months have enlighten me. I've learned so much & can't imagine what you guy with careers at UPS have gone threw. Thanks to this forum, the second day i cleared seniority I had to put a stop to management making me pick up for lazy preloaders.(I learned it was a nationwide issue, and had to stop it before it got worse)
http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/preloader-seems-faster-i-work-more-work-i-get-350249/

After this issue was solved its a pretty good environment, but no potential for career growth.

BB58, This is definitely not "Jazzhands". I think his mom got a hold of his lap top.

Loyal Teamster

Loyal Teamster, I would like to thank you for the Negative Rep. You are such a :censored2::censored2::censored2: :censored2::censored2: :censored2::censored2::censored2: Unlike you, I'll get more rep points, you won't.

Rep-points, seniority points, misloads points, packages per hour, miles per hour, its all worthless and unimportant. Your a Puppet!
Good night.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

p228

Its an internet forum. You guys take this stuff way too seriously.

stand-aside-serious-business.jpg
stand-aside-serious-business.jpg