Should "Loyal Teamster" otherwise known as jazhielcit2 be banned from BC

Should "Loyal Teamster" otherwise known as jazhielcit2 be banned from BC?

• Total voters

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
"Any Rebroadcast, Retransmission, or Account of this Game, without the Express Written Consent of Major League Baseball, is Prohibited."

Havent posted on here in years, however i always "troll" as you call it and this guy makes me laugh. However i think i have found out who he is: IT IS AGAINST THE BROWN CAFE TOS TO REVEAL THE PERSONAL IDENTITY OF A MEMBER

Last edited by a moderator:

Loyal Teamster

Havent posted on here in years, however i always "troll" as you call it and this guy makes me laugh. However i think i have found out IT IS AGAINST THE BROWN CAFE TOS TO REVEAL THE PERSONAL IDENTITY OF A MEMBER

Your post violates Brown Cafe TOS, I ask you edit and delete my personal information or face Termination of your account.
"...respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information"

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Your post violates Brown Cafe TOS, I ask you edit and delete my personal information or face Termination of your account.
"...respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information"

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

The original post was edited to remove your information and you are correct that this was a violation of the TOS.

A suggestion for the future:
Don't reply to quote and leave the stuff you want deleted.
We may not see it next time.

Also, the proper way to report TOS violations is to click on the triangle at the bottom of each post and notify the Mods.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
It sucks when you put someone on ignore their threads still show up on the main view and the ignore feature doesn't work on the mobile app.