Should the US go over the Fiscal Cliff?

Do you think the US should go over the Fiscal Cliff?

• I don't have an opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Would our country be better off in the long run if President Obama followed through on his threat to allow the country to go over the fiscal cliff? My opinion is that the short-term financial difficulties would be more than offset by long term financial gains.

What is your opinion?

bogeyball

Go over.... and let the Democratic Party and Hope and Change own it!
They'll blame the Republicans and the sheeple will believe....

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Would our country be better off in the long run if President Obama followed through on his threat to allow the country to go over the fiscal cliff? My opinion is that the short-term financial difficulties would be more than offset by long term financial gains.

What is your opinion?

Great poll.

packageguy

I usually don't comment and politics and religion Sorry to say, I think the president will win, this battle... He will get what he wants and republicans will walk away with mud on there face, I don't think we are going over the cliff..............

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I usually don't comment and politics and religion Sorry to say, I think the president will win, this battle... He will get what he wants and republicans will walk away with mud on there face, I don't think we are going over the cliff..............

You may be right except for the debt ceiling BS.
Of course, the Pres wants to go over the cliff ... that is the real dilemna for the Repubs.
Delay the fight until the next debt ceiling fiasco.