Should you lose your virginity on the job?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Isn't this because the federal government started spending huge amounts of money in the war effort. Stimulus spending, if you will.
And most importantly, putting people to work.
That was the days before all the Social Programs provided by the National government.

Holydriver

I feel so bad for West Virginia
You should. After years of Obama and EPA regulation the one major job source, and major union job provider, coal mines, are now shutting down and going broke. Has nothing to do with right to work. Has everything to do with Democrats and ignorance

Holydriver

I grew up poor but I'll still spend some money I don't have from time to time. Gotta live life. You never know when you'll wake up dead and be below the trees. Yolo
What?!?! You do business with those nasty banks? You sick bastard. Supporting those too big to fail banks.

Holydriver

I lost my butt hole virginity at work. But the pain didn't last too long. Ups successfully bored it out in no time at all now my butt hole, friendships, work life balance and everything I once enjoyed are now in shambles and a gaping mess

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I've been watching world war 2 in color on Netflix the last two weeks. The atrocities and all out disregard for mankind women children men old people and just everything is disgusting. I hope the world never sees such things again.
I have seen that series and think about all of those poor soles in the ss death camps. It is absolutely sickening to see what happen to so many innocent people...especially the children, which is heartbreaking

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I lost my butt hole virginity at work. But the pain didn't last too long. Ups successfully bored it out in no time at all now my butt hole, friendships, work life balance and everything I once enjoyed are now in shambles and a gaping mess
Maybe monkey can give you the giant butt plug he received along with the ups policy book when he was hired like a hundred years ago.... No matter how big ups drills us they drill their own 100x deeper

Coldworld

60 months and counting
More like Quick Shot as I remember.
It's funny how what you just says comes full circle as you get older...I could go for 2 hours (no joke...wife wasn't amused by it.. Lol) only a few years ago and now it's like I'm having it for the first time and go in a heartbeat.... What the hell happen?!?!?!

Holydriver

It's funny how what you just says comes full circle as you get older...I could go for 2 hours (no joke...wife wasn't amused by it.. Lol) only a few years ago and now it's like I'm having it for the first time and go in a heartbeat.... What the hell happen?!?!?!
maybe its cuz you have a really hot wife? consider yourself lucky!