Shoulder injury!

BCFan

Depends on percentage of lack of ability ...I had a 5% reduction in my shoulder got about 8 grand.....BC

stink219

Depends if it was detached or not. What is the major injury and I'll tell you how much your gonna get, within 5-10 dollars.

stink219

Unfortunately a labrum tear is completely fixable. It might take up to 6 months for fully healing. But therapy may start after 4-6 weeks. Many athletes find a way to this injury and recover enough to be back in 2-3 months. If you needed multiple surgeries, I suspect that your orthopedic was not on point. Don't expect a big pay day. Sorry.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Unfortunately a labrum tear is completely fixable. It might take up to 6 months for fully healing. But therapy may start after 4-6 weeks. Many athletes find a way to this injury and recover enough to be back in 2-3 months. If you needed multiple surgeries, I suspect that your orthopedic was not on point. Don't expect a big pay day. Sorry.

Also from what I know a labrum is something as long as you can take the pain it isn't gonna get much worse. Really not sure but I wouldn't be surprised if I've had one for the last 3-5 years. One day ill get it checked out just not a priority right now.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I think, in NY, you average $30k. If you have a nice scar, cha-ching! But, if Liberty Mutual is on the case, you'll have a plastic surgeon sew, I mean glue, you up.

upstater30

Well i had 4 surgeries for a labrum and have since been bought out. I hired a lawyer and we settled for 300k after his cut i walked away with 230k but my ups career was over with just 5 years left until i would have retired. But i still have a pretty good pension coming too me from local 639 here in Washington Dc so it all worked out fine.