Show some Hopping love

drewed

Shankman
SOOOOOOO hseofpayne is going through a rough time in our friendly UPS family group and is unsure if he is wanted anymore. So I ask, if you enjoy his wittiness and charming senseiblities please write down some fondness to show you care.

H

hseofpayne

SOOOOOOO hseofpayne is going through a rough time in our friendly UPS family group and is unsure if he is wanted anymore. So I ask, if you enjoy his wittiness and charming senseiblities please write down some fondness to show you care.

Thanks for the love, Playa! Ever since being placed on double super secret probation, I have been unable to sleep during the day or stay awake at night. My A/C quit in my Jeep and the back passanger window quit working. I got a subpoena to testify for my lawsuit against a woman driver. I gained 3 lbs, well actually that is probably drinking related, but I will blame it on BC. My life just hasn't been the same:anxious::anxious::anxious:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hse, you are a crack up. Yes we want you to stay, just behave and play nicely with your brothers and sisters. Or I will send you to bed with no supper. LOL

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Time for a poll?

Leftinbuilding

Thanks for the love, Playa! Ever since being placed on double super secret probation, I have been unable to sleep during the day or stay awake at night. My A/C quit in my Jeep and the back passanger window quit working. I got a subpoena to testify for my lawsuit against a woman driver. I gained 3 lbs, well actually that is probably drinking related, but I will blame it on BC. My life just hasn't been the same:anxious::anxious::anxious:

Whadidyoudo?

browniehound

I missed something. How did 'House' p-somebody off?

I don't know too much about ya 'House', but from what I've read of your posts, I like them and would vote for you to stay.

Who cares? Damn. Why do so many people need others to tell them that they're liked? If someone wants to leave because they think "Nobody likes me. :'( " then let them.

H

hseofpayne

Who cares? Damn. Why do so many people need others to tell them that they're liked? If someone wants to leave because they think "Nobody likes me. :'( " then let them.

Thank you for your kind words Diegotranny. Rest assured I had nothing to do with this thread and I do not require your validation nor that of any others. However, now that the thread has been started, Go.dietron, I am at the mercy of haters like you for a few more days. Once I am off double secret probation, we can chat again. To the others who asked what I did, I was accused of innapropriate content by a private messanger whose sexual innuendos grew boring and when I stopped replying, she felt a bit betrayed. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! I appreciate the kind words and rest assured , I have no intentions of leaving. Good Day!