Showers at UPS locker rooms.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Hello. I have a problem at work............................................................oh crap! .......sorry guys, I must have have mistaken this forum for the Brown Cafe. I just needed help with a problem at work. Didn't mean to interrupt your chit chat about men in showers, hairy backs and "warming up" (whatever that means?). So go back to what you were doing and pretend I was never here. And by the way, don't drop the soap!:laugh::lol::laugh::lol: Unless you really want to.:w00t:

Pretty easy not to interrupt actually. You just don't hit the Post Reply button. If however, you do so accidentally, you just hit the back button at the top left of your screen. Call me crazy, but I think you really did mean to interrupt.

hdkappler

the old building in peoria,ilthat building is so out of date.tolets stopped up at least once a week,hahaha,the showers probley would't work.that center was built,it's the worse building in so.il

hdkappler

:tongue_smshowers at ups center?:lol:i could go into driver sups office and the restroom on top floor.:thumbup1:hope there is an over flow you might get wet.:laugh:what do they think this is ca.:w00t: