Sick Days

hypo hanna

Why dont they just get together a very large group and ask for a meeting with FS himself. No because I guess they rather talk behind the mans back instead of facing him and saying it to his face.....

Sadly I've gone beyond being able to trust Fred or any other member of managment. A face to face would only put a target on my back. If they want to know how I feel about my employement, you can send him a link to this forum. Be happy to talk to him here where I can enjoy the protection of anonymity.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Well I'm hardly 20 but thanks for the compliment sweetie.
Yes it is a burden knowing right from wrong and trying to convince others to live by the ethics they profess. Still hoping they will come to the understanding that greed it not the highest ideal of humanity.

Like I said, your mind works just like mine did when I was 20.

Goldilocks

Sadly I've gone beyond being able to trust Fred or any other member of managment. A face to face would only put a target on my back. If they want to know how I feel about my employement, you can send him a link to this forum. Be happy to talk to him here where I can enjoy the protection of anonymity.

I here ya, but Fred will listen to our concerns, I have no doubt. We might not get the answer we are looking for but he will listen to our concerns if approached. I'm sure many think I live in a fantasy world but its better than living in a dark world....

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I here ya, but Fred will listen to our concerns, I have no doubt. We might not get the answer we are looking for but he will listen to our concerns if approached. I'm sure many think I live in a fantasy world but its better than living in a dark world....

Why don't you email him Goldie?
His email address is the same as your corporate email address except, use his employee number instead of yours.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
OK, can't resist, is his employee 1 or 666?

Emailing Fred will probably get you a letter. I know someone who got one because they didn't follow the chain-of-command and "disturbed" Mr. Smith. He knows exactly what he's doing and doesn't give a rats ass about any of us.

I anxiously await the results of your email to Dear Beloved Leader Smith.

CJinx

I don't even want to know the ****storm you'd bring down if you shot an email off to the CEO, doubly so if you used your work email address...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You need to snap out of it. Fred has systematically dismantled our pay, retirement, and benefit package over the last decade. Fred was in-charge (he still is), and he could have vetoed any of the takeways. He didn't, and then he doubled-down with even more. What is there not to get?

zapmail

Wow..strangest thing I've heard all week!?!?!?!

Goldilocks

You need to snap out of it. Fred has systematically dismantled our pay, retirement, and benefit package over the last decade. Fred was in-charge (he still is), and he could have vetoed any of the takeways. He didn't, and then he doubled-down with even more. What is there not to get?

I get it! Now why cant you get it and grow up and quit posting these ridiculous childish threads. My god, you act like little boy throwing a tantrum. What I would really like is for you to start doing something about it. Talk is cheap. FS would not fire you over meeting with him....no way....

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I get it! Now why cant you get it and grow up and quit posting these ridiculous childish threads. My god, you act like little boy throwing a tantrum. What I would really like is for you to start doing something about it. Talk is cheap. FS would not fire you over meeting with him....no way....
Well Goldi then by all means send him an email. Let's us know how it goes. But don't be surprised if your manager knows before you do.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Please tell me what is childish or ridiculous about my post? I'm simply stating the truth. It would seem to me that you are the abused child who cannot believe that her "father" is a criminal. It kind of like Catholics who refuse to believe that Father Sandusky would never molest a young boy. May I suggest that you act like an adult and face the facts about Fred S?

Good luck on meeting with him. Unless you're a congressman or senator, Fred doesn't have much use for you. And it's obvious that you don't get it. Mr. Smith could care less about you or anyone eles who works for him. You are nothing but an employee number.

Goldilocks

Please tell me what is childish or ridiculous about my post? I'm simply stating the truth. It would seem to me that you are the abused child who cannot believe that her "father" is a criminal. It kind of like Catholics who refuse to believe that Father Sandusky would never molest a young boy. May I suggest that you act like an adult and face the facts about Fred S?

Good luck on meeting with him. Unless you're a congressman or senator, Fred doesn't have much use for you. And it's obvious that you don't get it. Mr. Smith could care less about you or anyone eles who works for him. You are nothing but an employee number.

So, let me ask you. Is it any better bitching on a Forum? How far will that get you? I dont like what is happening either because it is affecting my life just like yours. What can we do about it? I know this forum is a good place to vent and maybe someone from Memphis will take this serious. The employees of Fedex are no longer happy. There just has to be a way to get the frustration of the employees of Fedex to Memphis. But how do we do it?

Ricochet1a

So, let me ask you. Is it any better bitching on a Forum?

On this, you are absolutely correct. All that has really gone on in this forum is bitching and debating shills sent by Memphis.

How far will that get you? I dont like what is happening either because it is affecting my life just like yours. What can we do about it?

Start signing union cards. That is the best message that would be heard in Memphis relating to the discontent that is out there.

I know this forum is a good place to vent and maybe someone from Memphis will take this serious. The employees of Fedex are no longer happy. There just has to be a way to get the frustration of the employees of Fedex to Memphis. But how do we do it?

Sign a union card, get as many in your station and surrounding stations to sign union cards. If you and those that sign cards are "trusting enough" in the intentions of Memphis (ahem...), make photocoptes of them before you mail them into the IBT - then mail those copies to Fred with a letter stating that you don't see any other way to change the current situation for the better for the Couriers of Express.

You and some of those that signed cards might just get your meeting with Fred. Wouldn't count on any change occurring (you've been through enough SFAs) - you'd get Fred and crew with a pre-scripted meeting plan (along with a camera crew to record it all), looking to make you (plural "you") out as discontented and ungrateful fools.

That would be taking positive action - and would be a refreshing change of events from what has been going on here for the past few years - mainly bitching and moaning without doing anything about it.

Again the link:

http://fedxmx.com/sites/fedxmx.com/files/FedEx_RepresentationCard.pdf

Let us know how it goes.

bbsam

Staff member
Here's one for you, Goldi. Drivers over at Ground have it far worse than at Express. You don't see nearly as many of them complaining here. They have, in essence, accepted their fate. Is it any wonder Fred would move as much of his freight to Ground as posslibe? Let you ungrateful bastards twist in the wind.

Cactus

Here's one for you, Goldi. Drivers over at Ground have it far worse than at Express. You don't see nearly as many of them complaining here. They have, in essence, accepted their fate. Is it any wonder Fred would move as much of his freight to Ground as posslibe? Let you ungrateful bastards twist in the wind.
Ungrateful bastards? If it wasn't for all the efforts of FedExExpress employees who built up this company with all their hard work there wouldn't be any FedEx Ground. The money to create Ground came directly from Express. Maybe you'd be slinging hash in some greasy spoon or telemarketing lawn services somewhere if it wasn't for all of our hard work. We deserve better. Period.

Cactus

You are last weeks hash and you are being slung. Don't like it? Sign the cards.
Wouldn't be the first time I've sign one of those. Hey, you never did answer me.......where's your spike in volume? @28%? More like 0% so far.

bbsam

Staff member
Actually, the last couple weeks close to 15. Gone from about 1500 pieces a day to 1700. We should know more by October.