Sick days

Fragiledonthrow

I know we got bigger problems. But is it really that serious if u don't bring a Drs note for calling in sick.. Seriously this guy made me feel like I was in HS or something. And yes I still have sick days left..

jmeti000

I dont think you hafta bring in a Dr's note unless your out for more than three days. Might wanna check the policy manual though...it sometimes changes with no meantion.

ScubaEx

I banged in sick on a Friday this past summer and was told to bring a DR note (after 8yrs, I've never been asked before) because it was a Friday/Monday in the "summer months". Regardless I brought one in the following Monday and I was all good. Seems to be a station to station thing.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I can see asking this of an employee who makes a habit of banging in on Mondays/Fridays, but a shotgun approach for everyone?.....give me a break.

This is exactly the type of "let's treat them all like naughty children" atmosphere that's been steadily eroding morale for quite some time. I remember when it wasn't that way (and somehow we managed to get the job done and still go home feeling good about ourselves).

55+

if its friday just tell em you cant get an appt for the doc until monday so you will have to be out on monday as well..they probably wont ask you again

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I know we got bigger problems. But is it really that serious if u don't bring a Drs note for calling in sick.. Seriously this guy made me feel like I was in HS or something. And yes I still have sick days left..

They're getting hurt really bad right now because of increased sick calls and reduced manning. Hello?? Whose fault is it that hours are being cut, routes left uncovered, and working conditions made worse than ever? MANAGEMENT....When you call-in, make it for at least 2 days if they want a note from your doctor.

check6ii

Well :censored2: howdy!!!!!!!! Id be out sick monday too while I go get a dr. note. Also, get a note from mommy too.....case they ask-

Fukkerz