sick days

useyourloadstand

I plan on calling in sick on monday, but i've only been wish UPS for 3 months. I recently got put on the sort aisle from loading. It says in our packet that new part-time employee's will be eligible for sick pay after completing 6 months of continuous employment. If I call in on monday will that mess up my sick days or get me sent back to loading?

door10

I plan on calling in sick on monday, but i've only been wish UPS for 3 months. I recently got put on the sort aisle from loading. It says in our packet that new part-time employee's will be eligible for sick pay after completing 6 months of continuous employment. If I call in on monday will that mess up my sick days or get me sent back to loading?

You'll be fine. You can just say you can't make it in that day and it actually won't make a difference. Part time here and took off 3-4 days within a span of two months and I was still the employee they favored. Management won't care.

box_beeyotch

You'll be fine. You can just say you can't make it in that day and it actually won't make a difference. Part time here and took off 3-4 days within a span of two months and I was still the employee they favored. Management won't care.

I wouldn't do it while still on your probationary period.

Trackless in brown

Have you got your seniority.......? IF you have this is simple......call sup in morning...he picks up..you say I'm sick cant work today....he goes to tell you no , you hang up......any questions?????

nystripe96

If you haven't made book then you're SOL if you call in sick. If you have then definitely go, just don't post anything to social media

rod

Retired 22 years
Hey--he's been with UPS for 3 whole months. He should have at least 4 weeks paid sick leave by now. Three whole months....... (I'm just shaking my head------young'ens now days). 49ers are going to lose

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Come on YOUNGBLOOD, really dude, you been there 3 months n your calling in already? GOOD IMPRESSION THERE DUDE REALLY lol