Sick Days

Khalil

my supervisor has a problem with putting sick days in the system. The first time I asked him for a sick day he did not put it in. I let it slide. The second time I asked him for a sick day he did not put it in. I still did not say anything to him. I'm getting annoyed because I need my money. I don't know what I should do really. I have 3 sick days when i should only have one. Does superiors have the right to deny your sick days and what should i so if he does it a 3rd time? Someone please help thanks!

Mechanic86

Turd Polishing Expert
tell him that you need the money, if he approves it get some kind of documentation that he approved it. If you arent paid, file a grievance.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not free, but days off.

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-2_7-17-41.png
    upload_2016-9-2_7-17-41.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 251

Indecisi0n

Call out the following week. When they come to you and say "hey you just called in sick last week" reply no I didn't. Look, I still have all my sick days.

Dr.Brownz

my supervisor has a problem with putting sick days in the system. The first time I asked him for a sick day he did not put it in. I let it slide. The second time I asked him for a sick day he did not put it in. I still did not say anything to him. I'm getting annoyed because I need my money. I don't know what I should do really. I have 3 sick days when i should only have one. Does superiors have the right to deny your sick days and what should i so if he does it a 3rd time? Someone please help thanks!

Take two sick days and get paid for them.