Sick of hearing from customers, "working late, huh?"

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
MY NINJA lol
200HHN0WMLM.gif

JL 0513

Oh, please.

Oh please what?

1/3rd not working even excludes lots of people.

There's 322,000,000 people in the US.

There are only 148,331,000 people working, many of those being just part time.

Why do you think traffic sucks so bad Monday through Friday all day?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Thats what i do brother. I work on saturday to get everything done i need to do and then on Sunday i dont do Jackcrap but watch football and rest these getting older bones for a fresh asczzwhoopin on monday lmfao.
What are you like 27...come on man you still a kid able to give your daddy brown another 40 years... Giddy up G-money

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Along with winter's short daylight comes this constant comment from customers. It's one thing if it's after 8, but I'm hearing it in the 5 o'clock hour. Just because it's dark doesn't mean it's late people. I don't have bankers hours like you. So for 3 hours a day I have to respond. I often say "always". In July, if I have a long day and it's 8pm I never hear it. Because it's still light out.

What do you guys say?

Nothing-----engaging them in trivial conversation wastes time.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oh please what?

1/3rd not working even excludes lots of people.

There's 322,000,000 people in the US.

There are only 148,331,000 people working, many of those being just part time.

Why do you think traffic sucks so bad Monday through Friday all day?

Did you subtract children under the age of 16 from the 322M?

PT Car Washer

It's a wonder why our system can't be set up to move the volume to centers early enough and have it so preload could be wrapped by 7:30am. And drivers could be on road at 8am. Run resi's for an hour and start businesses at 9. Is it really a complete impossibility?

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I heard it at 5:15 last Wednesday. On a day I punched out at 8:15. Helper was a no show. I felt like saying, "Late?, I haven't even taken lunch yet!"
The system used to be set up that way. Drivers started at 8 and preload would be wrapped and heading home.

barnyard

KTM rider
The system used to be set up that way. Drivers started at 8 and preload would be wrapped and heading home.

When I started at a preloader, we had to be wrapped at 7:45 for the 7:50 driver start. The ONLY reason we cannot do that today is because of late shuttles from the airport.