Signature or no Signature?

JL 0513

Ok thanks. What is the other option on the touch screen between SDN and RELNUM (bottom row) when you hit Deliver and the No DR screen comes up? I can't remember off the top of my head...

I can't think of what other softkeys show up, but there are no other options for a no DR. It's either sig, SDN, or shipper release.

By The Book

Ok thanks. What is the other option on the touch screen between SDN and RELNUM (bottom row) when you hit Deliver and the No DR screen comes up? I can't remember off the top of my head...
When you scan a pkg and the paragraph comes up instructing you that this pkg is a shipper release, hit the rel number soft key only. The release number will pop up in the lower left hand corner. Then hit enter, where you left it, and stop complete. Then a 1 for resi and 2 for commercial. Sometimes the release number will not pop up, don't panic you didn't do anything wrong. Just hit enter, then where you left it, and stop complete. Then 1 or 2. How long have you been driving?

My mgt doesn't even now what to do half the time..... I have an apartment building that is "NO DR" and under notes it says Sig. Req. ; So I don't release any PKG and won't accept a signed delivery notice either...=

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
When you scan a pkg and the paragraph comes up instructing you that this pkg is a shipper release, hit the rel number soft key only. The release number will pop up in the lower left hand corner. Then hit enter, where you left it, and stop complete. Then a 1 for resi and 2 for commercial. Sometimes the release number will not pop up, don't panic you didn't do anything wrong. Just hit enter, then where you left it, and stop complete. Then 1 or 2. How long have you been driving?
I've been around a long time and I didn't know that. What's a soft key?

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
A softkey or soft key is a button flexibly programmable to invoke any of a number of functions rather than being associated with a single fixed function.