Signature or no Signature?

Geo926

I have one church on my area and all deliveries are left on a desk in a side entryway. DR, SD.

My deliveries are done by 3pm so it is not an issue but if I ever had a shipper release for a closed business and I was unable to indirect I would sheet it as closed. No way in hell I am leaving a pkg outside of a closed business.

It's not your call to sheet it closed when it comes to a shipper release. The businesses pay money for that option so they want it left, open or closed. If for some reason that package does indeed get stolen they will absorb the cost.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
It's not your call to sheet it closed when it comes to a shipper release. The businesses pay money for that option so they want it left, open or closed. If for some reason that package does indeed get stolen they will absorb the cost.

Drivers in the bog are afforded the luxury to, obey "the rules" as they see fit. I mean, where else could a driver load up his neighbors patio furniture/curb trash in a company vehicle and carry it home?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Violating the methods, for whatever reason is still violating methods. You're a hypocrite, you tell everyone to follow the methods, but you yourself do not.

We should rename it Dave Parcel Service

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Violating the methods, for whatever reason is still violating methods. You're a hypocrite, you tell everyone to follow the methods, but you yourself do not.

We should rename it Dave Parcel Service

We could add: "You don't have to know how to load 'em to be able to do whatever the hell you feel like."

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1437866898.076475.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Perhaps but I deliver to all customers regardless of their race or creed.

Uh, I delivered in one of the most ghetto areas that my center had, and I had zero problem with people down there....but some goober on a website knows more about me. Watch out for those crosswalks

Last edited by a moderator: