Signature or no Signature?

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
I'm not saying this is the right way, but its how I managed to do it: sign YOUR NAME, then delivery left at, then a detailed description (blue cabinet, mr. Jones' desk, etc.) This way YOU DID NOT FORGE A SIGNATURE, and when they track it, they'll easily find it where you left it out of sight. I never had an issue this way.

I'm not saying this is the right way, but its how I managed to do it: sign YOUR NAME, then delivery left at, then a detailed description (blue cabinet, mr. Jones' desk, etc.) This way YOU DID NOT FORGE A SIGNATURE, and when they track it, they'll easily find it where you left it out of sight. I never had an issue this way.
Till they drag you into the office

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
Till they drag you into the office
What's the issue? It was delivered and signed for ethically. The only issue is if the package goes missing, but that's the driver's risk and responsibility. This is way better than it missing with a forged signature. If the package is too valuable, then sheet as NOT IN and go.

What's the issue? It was delivered and signed for ethically. The only issue is if the package goes missing, but that's the driver's risk and responsibility. This is way better than it missing with a forged signature. If the package is too valuable, then sheet as NOT IN and go.
Why the hell would you sign your name for a delivery? You didn't order it, it's not your package, it's not your address, it's not your responsibility. NI1 or CLO1, leave an info-notice, and return the next day. End of story.
Jeez, you rookies get on my damn nerves!