Signature required packages

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
my particular pkg that I had the other day was a computer generated label. 3day select not coded for signature req.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If you asked a supe they would say, why do I care, leave me alone, do your job. No official sticker, no 42 or A8 barcode, no signature. If a pkg said please deliver after 6pm would you?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Is it true that you get more time allowance on your route when you have a residential delivery package signed for ?

I've covered routes where the driver gets signatures from 90% of his residentials. If its safe, I drop it. Management has been doing audits in our cars to make sure we didn't NI1 a package in a safe neighborhood.
No Joke

SO if i leave a signature required package, did I make my numbers look good by saving the 30 seconds :happy-very:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Is it true that you get more time allowance on your route when you have a residential delivery package signed for ?

I've covered routes where the driver gets signatures from 90% of his residentials. If its safe, I drop it. Management has been doing audits in our cars to make sure we didn't NI1 a package in a safe neighborhood.
No Joke

SO if i leave a signature required package, did I make my numbers look good by saving the 30 seconds :happy-very:

My on-car doesn't know why, but I actually get more time for DR's than signature stops.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What if the cleavage is on a 400 pound woman? What if she has cleavage,, everywhere, :smart: Is it still a sig, or is it drop and run.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If a pkg said please deliver after 6pm would you?

UPS wants me to double back at $42 an hour to try to redeliver on the chance that the consignee might be home after 6PM? Its one thing if you are nearby at the end of the day. I do make second attempts if I have the time and am close by. But I don't run my route differently just to follow something written on a box. Customer will be home by six? In my case, because of a 6:30 Start Time, I will be home by six too!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
UPS wants me to double back at $42 an hour to try to redeliver on the chance that the consignee might be home after 6PM? Its one thing if you are nearby at the end of the day. I do make second attempts if I have the time and am close by. But I don't run my route differently just to follow something written on a box. Customer will be home by six? In my case, because of a 6:30 Start Time, I will be home by six too!
LMAO scratch. I don't blame you, I would be home if I could to. Today I had an Omaha steaks del w/ a wrong addy. After I was done I called the cnee and got the right addy. Fortunately I was in the area and I hate having to take back perishables. Even more fortunate they were home too. LOL

LMAO scratch. I don't blame you, I would be home if I could to. Today I had an Omaha steaks del w/ a wrong addy. After I was done I called the cnee and got the right addy. Fortunately I was in the area and I hate having to take back perishables. Even more fortunate they were home too. LOL
Geeez, every time I try that it comes back to bite me in the butt. I end up having to drive 10 miles the wrong way.