signs of US oligarchy

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by rickyb, Mar 28, 2015.

1. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

2. ch317273

ch317273 When your bank says no, champion says YES

Rickyyb it's 348 in morning are u on cocaine again?

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

One could ask you the same question.;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. ch317273

ch317273 When your bank says no, champion says YES

Yes one certainly could however I actually work nights
  5. ImWaitingForTheDay

ImWaitingForTheDay Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

Can we clone her 47 times to replace the America hating Kochwhoring mutineers?????????
  6. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

no wonder your such a kook
  7. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

yea shes done some stunning lectures about the long term decline of the american economy.
  8. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

If you wish to clone Sen Warren be careful , she thinks Massachusetts' most western stateline is on the Pacific Ocean .
  9. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Sure would beat the hell out of driving by those outlet stores on the hill near Lee.
  10. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Peer to Peer (P2P) Economy

11. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

12. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

i saw this article in 3 places today: zerohedge, here, and infowars of all places.

infowars is funny, they talk anti government quite often and how they love capitalism, but they are also against the banksters, and they even put this article up on the front of their website which talks about worker cooperatives...
  13. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

I found the article at Counterpunch as seen at the link I posted. Many consider Zerohedge a libertarian site, Counterpunch a left wing site and Infowars a right wing site. Yet all 3 posted the article?

The article quotes a radical free market economist in Murray Rothbard while also quoting Gar Alperovitz who considers life after capitalism. Now where might Rothbard and Alperovitz merge?

Why does one article appear to bring 3, maybe even 4 diverse groups and put them on the same page and united against a specific entity? And if one article does that, are there or have there been others?

Does one dare to look? Does one dare go down that hole?
  14. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Not going down that hole unless an iron-clad system is put in place to force a balanced national budget and each new spending bill requires funding and all bills requiring other governments (State and Local) to do something must also be funded.
  15. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Does one?
  16. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

haha right. divide and conquer.

nader wrote a book about the emerging left right alliance to dismantle the corporate state. i guess this is something we can all agree on to change.
  17. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Meanwhile in Canada....

18. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

19. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

The U.S. is not a democracy, so what does it matter? :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. rickyb