signs of US oligarchy

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If you wish to clone Sen Warren be careful , she thinks Massachusetts' most western stateline is on the Pacific Ocean .

wkmac

I found the article at Counterpunch as seen at the link I posted. Many consider Zerohedge a libertarian site, Counterpunch a left wing site and Infowars a right wing site. Yet all 3 posted the article?

The article quotes a radical free market economist in Murray Rothbard while also quoting Gar Alperovitz who considers life after capitalism. Now where might Rothbard and Alperovitz merge?

Why does one article appear to bring 3, maybe even 4 diverse groups and put them on the same page and united against a specific entity? And if one article does that, are there or have there been others?

Does one dare to look? Does one dare go down that hole?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I found the article at Counterpunch as seen at the link I posted. Many consider Zerohedge a libertarian site, Counterpunch a left wing site and Infowars a right wing site. Yet all 3 posted the article?

The article quotes a radical free market economist in Murray Rothbard while also quoting Gar Alperovitz who considers life after capitalism. Now where might Rothbard and Alperovitz merge?

Why does one article appear to bring 3, maybe even 4 diverse groups and put them on the same page and united against a specific entity? And if one article does that, are there or have there been others?

Not going down that hole unless an iron-clad system is put in place to force a balanced national budget and each new spending bill requires funding and all bills requiring other governments (State and Local) to do something must also be funded.

oldngray

nowhere special

Does one?

rickyb

haha right. divide and conquer.

nader wrote a book about the emerging left right alliance to dismantle the corporate state. i guess this is something we can all agree on to change.

moreluck

golden ticket member
haha right. divide and conquer.

nader wrote a book about the emerging left right alliance to dismantle the corporate state. i guess this is something we can all agree on to change.

Meanwhile in Canada....

a62f9618afbb11680415b2fde0afd00a.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection