Silly things your center manager says...

Hmmmm, I actually like my current center manager. Personable, will come up to you and shake your hand, ask how you are doing. I take a light hearted side to the job we do and have fun with it. (What good does a negative attitude do?)

The only thing silly he'll say would be today asking me in a familiar sounding voice from a Geico commercial "Guess what day it is?"

My last center manager though had ZERO people skills. I miss him like root canal.
He must love January 29th

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Hmmm the snubber didn't work this morning on my lead trailer !! maybe I should have red tagged the 1oo% load !!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
That would mean you would be snubbing the snubber.....very interesting.
The snubber is an added safety feature on the trailers ,, when engaged it forces out a metal knob that stops rear trailer from banging back and forth ,it applies pressure so trailers don't clang !
And not a DOT req ,but it makes a hell of a difference!!! If broken ,they wont repair till a PMI ,most guys believe it should be a mandated safety feature when pulling doubles !!

The snubber is an added safety feature on the trailers ,, when engaged it forces out a metal knob that stops rear trailer from banging back and forth ,it applies pressure so trailers don't clang !
And not a DOT req ,but it makes a hell of a difference!!! If broken ,they wont repair till a PMI ,most guys believe it should be a mandated safety feature when pulling doubles !!

I've seen guys take their old leather work gloves and roll them up and ziptie them in front of the pintle as a cushion. It ruins the glove but they say it's better than nothing.