Sing along part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Warning letter, Aug 31, 2010.

1. If your Boss takes his daily beating and takes it out on you in the meeting!!!!Logistics
    If your eye is black and blue cause your boss came unglued!!!!!Logisitics
    If you know for a fact, they never go by the contract!!!!!!Logisitics
    If you tell them your stressed!! And the boss lady repiles"Be like me grow some hair on your chest" Logisitics
    If you write up No Brakes and the mechanic replies OK to operate!!!!!Logisitics
    If big bown want go cause her motors about to blow!!!!!!Logistics
    If your brakes are squeeking and the motor and tranny are leaking!!!!!Logostics
    If you make up rhymes on company time!!!!!Logistics
    If your backs breaking and your hymroids aching Big Brown Way

2. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

If you're injured and need some rest and they make you take a bunch of tests, that's logistics.

3. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

When you are out on disability and the A/c is quite chilly, that's logistics

4. Sleeve_meet_Heart

When your bosses smell like scotch and they're staring at the watch, it's logistics..

5. Sleeve_meet_Heart

When the head of LP lifts a 42" TV, that's logistics

6. If your shirt buttons go POP!!! Cause they were made in sweat shops!!!!!!!lagisitcs

7. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

I see a few that were in the other thread. Pickup should be complaining very soon...

8. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

Nah, I only target blatant "lifts" of my own material. How 'bout this one? :

Why start another thread when the other one wasn't dead? , that's redundant!

9. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Better go back to the other thread. Pickup is gonna complain.....

10. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

Ahhhh Shadddduppppp!

just sayin'

11. Dear pickup!!!!!!!!! When your drinking your whiskey, and feeling alittle frisky and your mind says "I can do this better" Just sit down son, cause it's already been done and remember to thank, Warning Letter!!!!!!!!