Singing and Dancing UPS Man

malcolm

I just saw this video on YouTube and thought you might enjoy it here. It is a video of a UPS delivery man singing and dancing about the UPS man, and how great UPS is.

I can't get this song out of my head.

UPS Man

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Glad to see a happy driver not tossing customers packages!
This reminds me............at our PCm this morning our sup told us there was a bit on the news about a fedex driving being videoed throwing pkgs out the of his truck, either yesterday or the day before. Has anyone seen this yet? I guess the driver was in front of someones house and they called the cops thinking that maybe the truck had been stolen. I have checked youtube but didn't see it.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I like that kick he did at the entrance of the door, if someone was walking through at the moment he would've nailed someone good in the chest. Now that would be worth posting on you-tube.

Tiny Panda

This reminds me............at our PCm this morning our sup told us there was a bit on the news about a fedex driving being videoed throwing pkgs out the of his truck, either yesterday or the day before. Has anyone seen this yet? I guess the driver was in front of someones house and they called the cops thinking that maybe the truck had been stolen. I have checked youtube but didn't see it.

Not sure about that but this one is fuuuuuuuuuuunny

Fedex Guys Makes a Drop, then checks if anybody is looking