six figures invested .....ISP rolled out last week im screwed

2 PSAs , 1 sup, one line haul OTP terminal size 13 PSAs total 3 contractors including me. They are rural routes my 3 trucks cover a area of about 1500 miles day no jokes am I DONE?

It will be fine

2 PSAs , 1 sup, one line haul OTP terminal size 13 PSAs total 3 contractors including me. They are rural routes my 3 trucks cover a area of about 1500 miles day no jokes am I DONE?
Doesn't sound like it to me. If you own a tractor they will consider that when you ask for an exemption for scale. Sounds like a small terminal, they are probably happier with 3 contractors than 2.

It will be fine

I use a isuzu npr 20 ft box truck for my line haul
That's sounds strange. Do you have a separate Linehaul contract? Either way you are running 4 trucks everyday. I'm guessing scale won't be higher than 4 PSAs in a terminal your size. Just know that they can make any exemptions for scale that they feel like, it's entirely arbitrary. If you're doing well and they like you they'll make it work. If you're doing poorly they'll probably say, "nice knowing you, good luck out there."

STFXG

That's assuming the shuttle run isn't one of the 2 PSAs you mentioned. If it's separate I wouldn't stress.

Yes it is ..........i find it amazing that somehow what fedex is doing is even legal but thats the world we live in thanks for the input guys look like i have to kiss the ring and beg for mercy

Bounty

That's sounds strange. Do you have a separate Linehaul contract? Either way you are running 4 trucks everyday. I'm guessing scale won't be higher than 4 PSAs in a terminal your size. Just know that they can make any exemptions for scale that they feel like, it's entirely arbitrary. If you're doing well and they like you they'll make it work. If you're doing poorly they'll probably say, "nice knowing you, good luck out there."
I'm sure they like you.

Bounty

Before anyone in these states throw more money into this scam trying to conform to the rules X creates than change on you. I'm hearing some interesting rumors in the future, as told to me in a previous post, please make sure you do your "due diligence". Things are going to get tricky soon.

FedGT

Before anyone in these states throw more money into this scam trying to conform to the rules X creates than change on you. I'm hearing some interesting rumors in the future, as told to me in a previous post, please make sure you do your "due diligence". Things are going to get tricky soon.

Really???
So earth shattering that you can't mention it at this time huh?
We will all wait to see if your future RUMORS turn out. Very interesting that none of us current content contractors hear about these relevant rumors and just the ones that are pissed off.

Last edited:

It will be fine

Really???
So earth shattering that you can't mention it at this time huh?
We will all wait to see if your future RUMORS turn out. Very interesting that none of us current content contractors hear about these relevant rumors and just the ones that are :censored2: off.
It's coming from the same guy that said he was going to tattle to all the authorities and bring down FedEx Ground, so I'd take his rumors with a grain of salt.

Bounty

It's coming from the same guy that said he was going to tattle to all the authorities and bring down FedEx Ground, so I'd take his rumors with a grain of salt.
Just make sure you are a big entity or you could have trouble. Good luck. Although, you Don't like me, you are not my enemy.

FedGT

Just make sure you are a big entity or you could have trouble. Good luck. Although, you Don't like me, you are not my enemy.
I don't think we hate you, some might. I appreciate other opinions on grounds that have much merit. I will say I am getting tired of what if scenarios that have no basis /proof. Much worse statement proclaiming pain but nothing besides that.
That would be the same as me saying "Everyone buy up now, cause I heard from a reliable source we will all be making mid six figures to 7 figures in the near future". Can it happen, sure, will it, not very fricken likely. Tell us why or what the reason is one way or another that is not fabricated or hearsay. That is the reason I even post on this board. If others choose this path I want them to know the negatives and positives just not the make believe and what people want to have happen.

Bounty

I don't think we hate you, some might. I appreciate other opinions on grounds that have much merit. I will say I am getting tired of what if scenarios that have no basis /proof. Much worse statement proclaiming pain but nothing besides that.
That would be the same as me saying "Everyone buy up now, cause I heard from a reliable source we will all be making mid six figures to 7 figures in the near future". Can it happen, sure, will it, not very fricken likely. Tell us why or what the reason is one way or another that is not fabricated or hearsay. That is the reason I even post on this board. If others choose this path I want them to know the negatives and positives just not the make believe and what people want to have happen.
Believe what I said or not. I don't care either way. Just trying to prevent someone from wasting $ getting to the present quota and thinking they are safe to find out something else."due diligence"