Size of retro check

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So I know everyone is freaking out about being taxed as a bonus check. I swear I read in one of the early reports that its already been take care of with payroll and will be taxed like a regular check?

BrownTexas

It is suppose to be taxed as a regular payroll. I plan on fighting for every cent for mine. Not only regular time, but overtime, double time, vacation, option days used, and even production bonuses. Looking at about $1400 before taxes. So basically a regular week check.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
It is suppose to be taxed as a regular payroll. I plan on fighting for every cent for mine. Not only regular time, but overtime, double time, vacation, option days used, and even production bonuses. Looking at about $1400 before taxes. So basically a regular week check.
You need more work! My regular week checks are usually north of $2000.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I just figured that I will get .70 x40 hrsx38 weeks, and that the 10+ hrs per week of overtime that I average (more like 20 in December) will go towards taxes. If my math is off...oh well. The raise and the retro check are about the least important details of the new agreement anyway.

snookbunny420

cannot wait to hear all the bitching frome the yes voters when they get their retro checks and teamcare info. hell yeah now you biatchez gotta live with it.

oldngray

nowhere special
size doesn't matter?
0ab7cadd50171591c0194af6107ad8f2.jpg