Skins 'n wings

over9five

Staff member
Lately I find myself heavily addicted to the skins and wings sampler at the Ninety Nine. Nothing better than to sit at the bar with wifey, sucking down Sam Adams (the TALL ones) whilst munching down those hot boneless pieces of chicken! And that bleu cheese dressing you dip them in!!! Yummy!

The potato skins rock too. Covered in melted cheese and bacon! And some sour cream to top it off!

Life doesn't get much better!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
So when you're not cruising the Caribbean, you're sitting at the bar drinking Sam's and eating chicken wings? It sounds like life is treating you pretty well :happy2:.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Lately I find myself heavily addicted to the skins and wings sampler at the Ninety Nine. Nothing better than to sit at the bar with wifey, sucking down Sam Adams (the TALL ones) whilst munching down those hot boneless pieces of chicken! And that bleu cheese dressing you dip them in!!! Yummy!

The potato skins rock too. Covered in melted cheese and bacon! And some sour cream to top it off!

I remember what it was like to eat like that. Going in at 7:00 am, loading the cars, running the route, unload pickups & making it to Monday night softball by 6:00pm. Wings & beer after the game. No beer during the games cause it was a local church league! Being young helped a lot.

Life was Extremely Good back then!

DS

Fenderbender
What the hell's a 99? I hear ya about chicken wings,but I make sure mine have bones so's I know its not just glorified mcnuggets:)
Up here we eat the potatoes and toss the skins...
I cant afford to go to the bar ,its way cheaper to drink at home.
I love M+M meats hot n spicy wings,but I wont buy 'em till thiey're
on sale for $8.99
over9 wayta go for starting a thread,glad to see I'm not the only one that eats wrong now and then.You gotta try poutine.Go to the cheese shop and ask for cheese curds.You dump the curds on your favourite french fries then cover it with steaming hot gravy .Its a stringy fun mess.

over9five

Staff member
Oh yeah, Jones! DS, check out the link Jones posted. That picture is the plate! It is great!
The 99 is a restaurant/pub. This years BrownCafe get-together is actually going to be at a 99. Tie said he wont have it at his house again. You may have to bring some poutine, not sure I've seen it on the menu.

Big Babooba

I LOVE 99! I go there all the time for their prime rib. I'll have to try the skins & wings. Their French onion soup is pretty good also.