Skynet

wkmac

or Droid Warz?

Some appropiate background music for effect while you read

We should scrap the National Anthem as Gustav Holst has written a more modern version that fits us perfectly. My thanks to Emerson, Lake and Powell for the the music.

[video=youtube;kJYWhK3Pfek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJYWhK3Pfek[/video]

Babagounj

Strength through joy
taranis-550x352.jpg

Skynet now fully operational…
(Daily Mail)Looming ominously like a space ship from Star Wars, this is the future of unmanned flight.
Defence firm BAE Systems today officially unveiled its first ever high-tech unmanned stealth jet.
The Taranis, named after the Celtic god of thunder, is about the same size as a Hawk jet and is equipped with stealth equipment and an ‘autonomous’ artificial intelligence system.
The plane will test the possibility of developing the first ever autonomous stealthy Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (UCAV) that would ultimately be capable of precisely striking targets at long range, even in another continent.
The plane is built to carry out intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance on enemy territory using onboard sensors.
And it has been designed to carry a cache of weapons — including bombs and missiles — giving it a potential long-range strike capability.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Wonder what songs they happen to record during that 1 or 2 year period?
:surprised:

None that stand out in Music History

Don't tell me that you think the Mars song is one of them:happy-very::happy-very: Ha ha. I sense that you were in 2nd Grade when ELP rocked. I don't want to suggest that all your strange political Posts are "Strange"...but ........uh........they are.

wkmac

None that stand out in Music History

Don't tell me that you think the Mars song is one of them:happy-very::happy-very: Ha ha. I sense that you were in 2nd Grade when ELP rocked. I don't want to suggest that all your strange political Posts are "Strange"...but ........uh........they are.

You find my posts strange you say. Good, that's the point in posting them.

So I was in 2nd grade when ELP rocked? Hmmmm! Far be it of me to challenge such sure knowledge of fact.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
You find my posts strange you say. Good, that's the point in posting them.

So I was in 2nd grade when ELP rocked? Hmmmm! Far be it of me to challenge such sure knowledge of fact.

As my Kids say:: "What Ev'"..........