slackjaw security guard

feeder53

ADKtrails
I believe everyone has a job to do and they are told to do their job a certain way so I let them do their thing. I carry a firearm for one of my other jobs and went to the terminal to pick up a package that needed a signature for myself and pick up my paycheck, I went in, and told him good morning, and left with my package under my arm on the way out.....no questins asked. I was in civillian clothing.

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
WOW your guards speak ENGLISH

I find that the security guards who are new immigrants are usually more conscientious and diligent in their duties than our native born ones.

The laziness and sense of entitlement exhibited by too many native Americans is just plain sad....and annoying as hell when your trying to get your trailer sealed and make the rail yard on time :angry:!

chev

Nightcrawler
I find that the security guards who are new immigrants are usually more conscientious and diligent in their duties than our native born ones.

The laziness and sense of entitlement exhibited by too many native Americans is just plain sad....and annoying as hell when your trying to get your trailer sealed and make the rail yard on time :angry:!
I pulled into Baltimore last night and literally had to wake the guard up to cut my seals. I sat there blowing my horn and he just kept "sawing wood". :sleeping:2 They are the laziest guards I have ever seen besides the ones in Burtonsville. It's a joke. I could literally walk through the gate right off the street and right through the building without so much as being questioned. :crazy2:

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
Hehe, reminds me of the guards in Meadow. This guy last Saturday was talking on his cell phone the entire time he was working so he had to do everything one handed. It took him almost ten minutes to write out my paperwork, and another 10 to actually seal the trailer. When other drivers who were waiting started to blow their horns, he stared cursing and yelling he was by himself. No he wasn't, he had whoever was on the phone with him helping him out :laughing:.

Since I was pulling a cold load I didn't mind sitting and watching his step and fetch-it show while I was making time and a half!