Slip Resistance Shoes On or Go Home!

dar7776

Banned
They sent me home today because I didn't have my steel toes on.my Co worker told me but since I work the early am shift I am a little Co hear n't early in the morning.we were suppose to have and inspection today so I don't know if they even showed up to inspect us well I got a day off with pay anyway

oldngray

nowhere special
jack_sparrow_wut.jpg

dar7776

Banned
I was was sent home today because of no proper work shoes on. Me and a few other employees were all sent home our building is due for some type of inspection

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
They sent me home today because I didn't have my steel toes on.my Co worker told me but since I work the early am shift I am a little Co hear n't early in the morning.we were suppose to have and inspection today so I don't know if they even showed up to inspect us well I got a day off with pay anyway
Yes...no workboots , no work. But do they pay us to get sent home? I don't think so....you didn't come to work prepared...no guarantee for you.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Call me dumb, but I'm still trying to figure out 'Co hear n't.'
And don't be trying to blame that on spell check.

You have to admit if "coherent" was the word he was trying to write, that's kinda cool way to sound it out but since he meant incoherent, that's just an epic fail.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
heard of "wut"...?

Sure, it's Cosmo's catch phrase!

According to Techie, I hold the trademark.

According to I've, I hold the copyright.

Just keep the royalty payments rolling in, folks.;)

Oh, OnG, that Jack Sparrow thing is really close to infringement. Be careful.:)