SM goes ape over comment about DRA.

nshape

Just remember everyone when you take your last breathe on this earth the only thing that matters is how you treat people.Fedex mtgmt doesn't get a free pass with GOD between punch in and punchout!!

nshape

Do you know the difference btw ignorance and stupidity..... ignorance is when you doing something wrong and you're not aware of it stupidity is when you doing something wrong and you are aware of it.... which one are you?

STFXG

Do you know the difference btw ignorance and stupidity..... ignorance is when you doing something wrong and you're not aware of it stupidity is when you doing something wrong and you are aware of it.... which one are you?
Your grammar is a good representation of stupidity.

Sent using BrownCafe App

nshape

Will not post here anymore.Just like I figured too much talking about others issues thats not important.Please obey post from the creator of website about being respectful to others.

STFXG

Will not post here anymore.Just like I figured too much talking about others issues thats not important.Please obey post from the creator of website about being respectful to others.

My original post was neither pro nor anti god. YOU replied stating I was either ignorant or stupid. Don't be such a dramatic boob. Stick around!

Sent using BrownCafe App

bbsam

Staff member
why don't you stay and instead of posting, peruse the many, many threads and posts on Fedex unionizing, its hurdles, and daunting challenges? It's a well traveled road around here.

yadig

I cant wait to see ol sam's attitude in a couple of years... You can bet the purple promise will get to you soon enough. I just hope you don't get to far in debt with the devil..

bbsam

Staff member
I cant wait to see ol sam's attitude in a couple of years... You can bet the purple promise will get to you soon enough. I just hope you don't get to far in debt with the devil..
What do you think nshape's attitude will be when he brings his brash union talk in his building and the company spits him out? It would be refreshing to see someone here finally have the courage of his convictions, but I think we all know how it would end for him.

HomeDelivery

UPS Couriers? Sounds like an oxymoron.

wait, what? please explain that... i'm just a dumb box monkey

you have to grow a thicker skin when working for express or ups...

but at least you're user name is better than nSync

:consoling:

yadig

What do you think nshape's attitude will be when he brings his brash union talk in his building and the company spits him out? It would be refreshing to see someone here finally have the courage of his convictions, but I think we all know how it would end for him.
Time... Its just a matter of time...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
no, it's a matter of action that nobody is willing to take.

No, it's a matter of action nobody is willing to take because there is zero Teamster support and anyone with a clue knows that FedEx will WalMart you right out the door if you start talking union.

bbsam

Staff member
No, it's a matter of action nobody is willing to take because there is zero Teamster support and anyone with a clue knows that FedEx will WalMart you right out the door if you start talking union.
Fine. We agree. Nobody will take action. Doesn't really matter why. Hell, some people might simply just not.want to be bothered.

CJinx

So the Teamsters aren't willing to make an effort because the couriers are not willing to make an effort.
The couriers are not willing to make an effort because the Teamsters are not willing to make an effort.

What a vicious little circle.