Smart UPS

AutoZone

BrownPower
I've noticed every, and I mean EVERY, person going through driver class right now is being pushed thru at Saturday air rate.. $13!?!?! Instead of cover driver rate... it's obvious they found the loop hole to pay out less... anyone else experiencing this?? Anything that can be done? And before anyone says it, yes, I'll be taking with a steward today when I go in..

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I've noticed every, and I mean EVERY, person going through driver class right now is being pushed thru at Saturday air rate.. $13!?!?! Instead of cover driver rate... it's obvious they found the loop hole to pay out less... anyone else experiencing this?? Anything that can be done? And before anyone says it, yes, I'll be taking with a steward today when I go in..

Actually, it's obvious they aren't cover drivers yet.

The air rate sounds like a gift. Could be PT rate.

Browntown2014

They get cover rate if they deliver ground

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
How do you know this has applied to everyone?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Would you prefer they pay you your PT rate?

They get cover rate if they deliver ground

Did you bother to read the post before replying?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I prefer dumb ups
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1473377345.449542.jpg