Smart UPS

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Yup---10 years in.

Hmmm never heard of it done that way. But nothing surprises me.

We did a two week class out of our hub. About 20 guys, some from other areas.

It was mainly driving and some DIAD work but I remember they focused most on getting the hang of the package car in actual traffic.

I do remember they made us ride with a senior driver for a day. I learned more that day then the whole class.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Hmmm never heard of it done that way. But nothing surprises me.

We did a two week class out of our hub. About 20 guys, some from other areas.

It was mainly driving and some DIAD work but I remember they focused most on getting the hang of the package car in actual traffic.

I do remember they made us ride with a senior driver for a day. I learned more that day then the whole class.
I did a whole 3 days for my initial school. A week for on road class, and it looks like two weeks of Integrad in my near future.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I've noticed every, and I mean EVERY, person going through driver class right now is being pushed thru at Saturday air rate.. $13!?!?! Instead of cover driver rate... it's obvious they found the loop hole to pay out less... anyone else experiencing this?? Anything that can be done? And before anyone says it, yes, I'll be taking with a steward today when I go in..
Still didn't change that avatar? @RonBurgandy?????????? , will be pissed.

upload_2016-9-8_21-20-36.png

Last edited:

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Agreed.

I had a ball at school.

We had a couple of Frigid's in our class and it was funny watching them struggle with the DIAD.
Never even touched a DIAD in my class. Was all on the computer. I knew how to use one when I started or else it may have been a bit annoying. Though I had only used the counter board, so EDD was a wonderful discovery.

Faceplanted

I've talked with 6 guys that have recently gone that I know of from my hub..
Air drivers cannot deliver ground. If they deliver ground they make tcd rate which is 28.xxhr

Knowing these soft ass kids now and days try prob don't even file for it

As an air driver in the south supplement, if you deliver just 1 ground package you are entitled to tcd rate for the whole day.