Smartphones

over9five

Staff member
<sigh>

Wifey has decided we need new phones...... Thanks to her brother and sister coming over with their super cool phones.......

Sis has a Motorola Photon. It has a really big screen (at least compared to our phones). We want the large screen, wifi, 8MP camera, and bluetooth.

AT&T doesn't seem to offer the Photon. Anyone have a cool AT&T phone that they like?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I only have a land line with AT&T service. It's a phone...it's used to call people. What else is it suppose to do?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I finally broke down and got a smart phone, but its a HTC Thunderbolt from Verizon. We used to use AT&T but they gave such lousy service we dropped them after over twelve years. A lot of people I know love their Iphones, I have turned into an Apple fan as far as computers go. We caught AT&T selling us two refurb phones as new ones that failed on my wife and they refused to replace. I have to admit I like the smart phone. I can listen to a radio station and surf the internet during my lunch period now. I and my sons use Verizon, they have a Blackberries. My wife started using MetroPCS and is happy with her $139 Samsung Admire for $50 a month with no contract.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm still rolling with my dumb phone. The Kindle Fire drops in 3 days and I think I'm gonna jump on that instead of getting a smart phone.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Samsung Convoy. Basic cellphone with a camera. Sits in the holster clipped to my cup holder in the PC.

If I were to get a smartphone it would be the iPhone4--not the 4S. There were not enough upgrades made to warrant spending the $$$.

Over, if wifey's brother and sister came over with new spouses would she want one of those too?

menotyou

bella amicizia
If you got an iPhone, you would have facetime. I am dying to try it out. I doubt it was made just for chatting. :winks:

Just sayin'

menotyou

bella amicizia
Imagine facetime and this outfit. I think Apple would have to rebuild the network. It would definitely burn the lines down. :winks:

iowa boy

Imagine facetime and this outfit. I think Apple would have to rebuild the network. It would definitely burn the lines down. :winks:

Let US here in the cafe be the judge of that. Only with pictures can we truly judge whether Apple's network will burn the lines down. :devil3: