Smell and chaffing prevention...

margaritaville

With the weather getting warmer im starting to stink a bit. Shoes and ass. I take two showers a day but still when i get off work im scared to go in the office to turn in stuff sometimes because i probably stink. And also since its getting hot out im chaffing. What do driver do to prevent these two things?

T

Turdferguson

Soap? And how do you take two showers a day? Take one on break, shouldn't you wash on clock.

UPSGUY72

With the weather getting warmer im starting to stink a bit. Shoes and ass. I take two showers a day but still when i get off work im scared to go in the office to turn in stuff sometimes because i probably stink. And also since its getting hot out im chaffing. What do driver do to prevent these two things?

Chafing is cause from damage to the skin from friction of some sort. Most people associate it with moisture but that's not always the case lack of moisture can be just as much as a problem.

A couple of years back I had chafing issues I tried everything form changing the type of under wear I wore to baby powered nothing really worked. than it just stopped I haven't had any issues since and I haven't a clue why but I know I lost a good 25 lbs and changed the way I eat even it the hot summer days when I sweat like a pig I have no issues.

As far a smelling your really worrying to much about nothing. That what happens when you actually do some manual labor for a living you sweat and end up not smelling like roses get over it nobody cares even the OMS clerk that works in the office it's come with the job.

rod

Retired 22 years
Having some BO after a hard days work is one thing but when you show up in the morning wearing the same clothes you have all week and reeking to high heaven from not showering for the week its a whole different ballgame. Most ever center has one or two of those slobs.

youllbefine

Baby wipes ! I use them all the time. Face, hands , butt , and any thing else that may need cleaned during the day ! Also a stick of deodorant to reapply during the day

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Spray your shoes occassionally, wear extra deodorant, put cologne on, (i put it in my hair) and for chaffing vaseline. Never heard of anyones butt smelling but i guess wet the toliet paper with liquid soap after completing your duty.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If one is washing daily, using deodorant, and wearing clean clothes, how is it possible to smell? Even in the peak heat of July, I may come home sweaty, but never is there an odor.

Shoes are another issue. Using more than one pair so the shoe can air out for a day or so, is the key so bacteria can be kept in check. Charcoal innersoles are also helpful.

Johney

Anti-Monkey butt.
Butt.JPG