Smell and chaffing prevention...

Foamer Pyle

Bring some wipes with you and keep your :censored2: dry, that will prevent chaffing. Spray some antiperspirant on your back side too, works for me.

PhatAzz

Make sure you are not letting your washed uniforms/underwear just sit in the washer until you get around to drying them. They will sour quickly in the washer especially in the summer months. Good antiperspirant like the new stuff from Old Spice (Red Zone). Wear an undershirt! Yes, even in the summer wear an A Shirt (aka.wife beater).
If you get chaffed up between the legs get you some Desitin diaper rash ointment and use it at night after showering. That stuff gets the chaffing gone quick. Carry some of the flushable :censored2: wipes with you during the day if you need to go on the road. If you're really not sure, then ask a close friend if you stink - it may be just your paranoia. Sweaty, salty old man smell is natural at the end of a hot long day. Make sure you don't smell in the mornings. Smelling like garbage or rotten vegetables needs your attention and may need help from a doctor. Have you checked your diet? Changed how you eat? Your screen name - Margaritaville? Drink a lot of alcohol? I'm not dogging ya . Just suggestions of the cause.

Cementups

Box Monkey
If your feet stink, you should try actually washing them. They don't get clean with the soapy water running down off your body over your feet. You need to scrub them good. I used to have bad foot stink and once I started actually scrubbing and getting the bacteria off my feet, no more smell.

Chaffing I rarely have a problem with anymore. I use a powder called Zeasorb first and then Gold Bond in my crotch. Then I put baby powder over the rest of my upper legs that is covered by my boxer jocks to prevent the fabric from grabbing my leg hairs. When I'm not working I actually put coconut oil in my groin area to prevent jock itch. I've had bad cases of it before (and it never truly goes away) and coconut oil is THE BEST thing I've found thus far to get rid of it and keep it away.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
With the weather getting warmer im starting to stink a bit. Shoes and ass. I take two showers a day but still when i get off work im scared to go in the office to turn in stuff sometimes because i probably stink. And also since its getting hot out im chaffing. What do driver do to prevent these two things?
Gold bond powder for your body....good stuff....or just plain baby powder works too. Apply as needed throughout the day to prevent chafing. Dr scholls foot powder...sprinkle it inside your shoes in the morning. Buy 2 pair of work shoes so you can alternate....letting a sweaty pair dry out for a day before wearing them again. Also changing your socks halfway thru your day will help with the foot stink too.

scooter4me

I use gold bond friction defense. Comes in a stick. After I poop in the morning I wash my ass, dry it then wipe some of that on. Never have chafing problems any more. They also make some in a gel, if you can't find it at a drug store, they also sell it at cycling/running athletic stores.