Smelly helpers...

dropNbolt

My helper smells like hot garbage.... Not groomed and tries to smoke when ever he can. But the MF'r runs off pkgs like lightning.... Can't believe he passed through HR to land the job. I dropped him off after 2 hrs on Friday because I couldn't take it any more.
Any other stank helpers out there?

My buddy was complaining about a girl that smelled like rotten cheese and we had another help crap their pants a couple weeks ago and worked in it for about four hours. Good helps hard to find.

km3

I'm sure I didn't smell too pleasant when I was a helper. I mean, one uniform, I sweat easily, and I can't afford to do laundry more than once a week. You do the math.

km3

Yep. Wash it out in the sink every night if you have to and hang it over the heat vent. Voila! Clean uniform in the morning.

And if it didn't work? The stench tends to set once the uniform dries out from being drenched in sweat. A washer will take care of it; a sink, not so much.

km3

Better than wearing the same stink and dirt a whole week.

Fair enough, but I did that and it still didn't do too much good. The only good thing is that it was really only noticeable when the uniform itself was wet/sweaty and it was warm out.

Unfortunately, helper uniforms here are just a jacket and pants. And you're required to wear them both regardless of how hot it is. On the cold days, there wasn't much of a problem. On hot days, well...

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Smelly thighs

Oh, you...
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1450048252.540270.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Fair enough, but I did that and it still didn't do too much good. The only good thing is that it was really only noticeable when the uniform itself was wet/sweaty and it was warm out.

Unfortunately, helper uniforms here are just a jacket and pants. And you're required to wear them both regardless of how hot it is. On the cold days, there wasn't much of a problem. On hot days, well...

It has been really warm here. I let me helper take off his pullover and wear the vest over his black UA shirt.