Smoke -n- Mirrors

witheeze

Jack-knife
We had over twenty missed pick-ups last week, all were deleted from diad before entered by city drivers. It's sad they can't take responsibility for their own actions. Any other terminals having this problem??

Gideon129

the fool managing hrs starts the second half of the pedal's at 10 am . that bunch is always having pickups pulled because they before they get half their deliveries done they are getting loaded up with pickups that close early so they end up pulling them.
also we were told in january that we cant under any circumstance put in the diad that a pick up was missed, we need to have dispatch pull it so it don't make their numbers look bad. they care nothing about pickups, its all about getting your deliveries off as quickly as you can so his over all "stops per hour is up".

sppollock

We have been having that problems for years, I once entered a pickup as missed and had diad messages, phone calls, questions all over the place with-in five minutes asking why I entered it that way, my response was I missed the pickup and I entered it that way. PCM next day was about the proper way to enter missed picks, i.e. call them and have them reset appointments for next day.

C

chuchu

We have been having that problems for years, I once entered a pickup as missed and had diad messages, phone calls, questions all over the place with-in five minutes asking why I entered it that way, my response was I missed the pickup and I entered it that way. PCM next day was about the proper way to enter missed picks, i.e. call them and have them reset appointments for next day.
If you have an Ethics 800 phone line posted, call it. But call it from a non-employees phone (or at the building) because the company can get your phone number off an 800 call.