Smoking my (expletive)

jennie

Hey I am not Britney, I am Jennie, but thanks for the compliment. Not a driver, but if I was I am sure I would find an interesting place for my DIAD, and thanks to browncafe, I actually know what the heck a DIAD is.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hey I am not Britney, I am Jennie, but thanks for the compliment. Not a driver, but if I was I am sure I would find an interesting place for my DIAD, and thanks to browncafe, I actually know what the heck a DIAD is.

Sorry, I was going by the content of your posts.

Good luck on your (2nd) comeback tour.

Dilli, I'm surprised you are online--I thought you'd be getting ready for the game.

BTW, who was that singing with Journey? What happened to Steve Perry?
I didn't think Perry ever went back to Journey after he did his solo stint. Didn't he have some serious problems with his throat?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli, I'm surprised you are online--I thought you'd be getting ready for the game.

BTW, who was that singing with Journey? What happened to Steve Perry?
TV and computer are in the same room. LOL and for the first time in 3 days I actually feel like doing something. Came home sick from work thurs nite and have been sleeping ever since. We have been watching SB things all day.

I wondered the same thing. He did an amazing job with that song, and that is one of my favorites. I didn't realise that it was someone new singing until I turned around and looked at the TV. WOW! I love Journey

jennie

See everyone from UPS is so nice, but still that does not help me, I was glad to know what a DIAD was for when I went to work, being a new employee and all. My friend, says "how did you know what that was"?